Chapter 19

Arsenio Point of View

"Both of you, seriously!" I grinned widely at him and shrugged just so I can irritate him a little more.

"If you are attracted to each other, then just go for it or if you want to seek revenge on each other then you should try some other ways." Another shrug from me and he groaned while rubbing his temple.

Tios shook his head with a sneer and slammed his phone on my table. I did not flinch; I didn't even blink at the suddenness because it is nothing new to either of us.

He, as a parent, does try to involve himself in my personal issues when he cannot handle his own wife and I always try to keep him away from my marital matters.

I thought if I show him once or maybe twice that I will not allow his interference in my matters with Val, he would understand it but seems like he really wants to put his finger in every hole.

Gosh! Elderly people are too nosy!

"Come on, Tios. It's just a few shares I bought. Why are you so hyped up?" I said handing him the purchase certificate of shares I bought from the funding center and the Property investment firm.

Just very few cluster of shares that makes no difference but it still plays a very important role in the next part of my plan.

"Right, and why did you buy the shares so suddenly?" He raised a brow giving me a look that clearly states don't-give-me-a-crap.

"Well, I thought it would be profitable; also the funding center was started by Garcia's."

"So it has nothing to do with Valentina Bianchi?" He knows the answer in his heart and he still wants to know it.

Boring!

"Valentina? What has this got to do with her?" I blinked albeit innocently giving my best look of ignorance.

Tios scoffed humorlessly while slamming a glass of whisky in front of me, for me. I cocked my head and gave him Arsenio Garcia's signature posture of utterly sexy incomprehensible.

"Really now? Are we playing the same old guessing game of yours? You bought the shares to annoy Valentina, didn't you?" Yes. That was exactly why I bought them but I'm not going to admit it to anyone.

"A moment please, Tios; Val was going to buy them? Gracia divina! What a coincidence." Clapping my hands, I made an astonished face.

No wonder he is pissed. If I were in his place and facing myself, then I would be annoyed too.

I'm just so sexily good actor that could make people mad when facing me.

They couldn't just handle me!

"I know you did it to annoy her, piss her off to hell and make her angry. If you put it in my words, you are seeking for her attention by doing this." Tios grumbled with a deep frown. "You should just chase after her and woo her back into your life if you regret loosing her. Annoying her is a right way to push her away from you. Leave it. I cannot talk sense into you anyway. You better not hurt that girl again with your senseless antics."

Growling at me, he left my office with a heavy scowl on his wrinkled face. Shrugging lightly I resumed back to the damn paperwork that is waiting for me.

Paperwork is the worst kind of labor one could do. Trust me!

Few hours later just when I am ready to get off work and go home for a little rest; the great Lucinda knocked my office door and strolled inside like she owns it.

"Well, well, well, I heard you got scolded for annoying someone?" Of course she would know. In my own office, in my own building, she has more spies than me. Of course she could hear it from anywhere.