Chapter 53

Valentina Point of View

"And then?"

"Then Majesty had to run around the huge tree for over an hour nonstop to get the boy down. One who witnessed can easily say the child played him but for them to believe a two year old so capable is a little tough."

That's my son!

He took perfect advantage of his age and good use of his smarts to keep his father in his place.

Amazing boy, he is!

"You gave him a bomb of a son, Val. Never knew I would see Majesty like that." Luci praised, admired and adored me all the same time all thanks to my little boy.

No wonder people love Agustin so much.

"Well he is indeed my son. He lives up to his name. He may be so young and a child but by no means he is an ignorant." I said smugly, puffing my chest with pride.

"That is that but are you really not going to reunite with Majesty? Trust me Val, however wrong his methods are, his intentions were always good. He just wanted to keep you safe and avoid any weakness in the battle."

I mulled over her words for a while to decide if I should be honest with her or just brush off her concern for now. Seeing how Luci was always like good sister to me, I decided to share my honest views with her.

"Of course I know. I may be a little unreasonable and stubborn sometimes but I'm not completely irrational. I understand where he stands but it is also true that due to his decisions, I suffered a lot in those two years both physically and emotionally. The time when I needed him the most was when I was alone and crying." I said. Seeing her still pondering over what I said, I sighed and continued explaining her.

"I am ready to give him another chance. I'm all ready to get back to him and live happily with him but before that he needs to know not to make such moves without thinking about others. So the reason why he needs to spend time with our son is because that is one effective way to make him understand better about what being family means. A child to take care of alone and to bear all his responsibilities, he will be cautious of others feelings. Also, Agustin is my strength and my army to torture your Majesty." I spoke with a chuckle.

It is not like I don't love Arse anymore. We have a child together, if any my love for him increased despite the past conditions. But to me rather than being a teenager fool in love like I used to be, I prefer sparing thoughtful affection towards our son.

This is Pig's chance to bond with our son properly and make a goof father out of himself. A father is not just the one who protects his children but he should also know how to show his affection towards them.

And in that matter, I trust my little peach. By the time the little one is done, he would make the pig into a refined man.

I don't even have to lift my finger up for that.

"Seeing the little prince, I don't think he would accept Majesty anytime soon. He is too much protective over you." Her words made giggle at her ignorance.

If she knows what type of a kid my dear son is, she will definitely think otherwise.

"You just sit back and watch, Luci. Soon your Majesty shall come over to take me back as his queen respectfully."

"Soon as in?"

"Soon as in when my son seems fit." I said vaguely creating an air of suspense for her.

Just like I said the day indeed came soon. It took Pig three months to claim Agustin's heart which I highly doubt.

These three months, I lived like a queen of my life. The agreement between us, the kiss agreement I mean, never happened even once all these three months all because my son tired his father beyond words.