Chapter 52

Arsenio Point of View

"What the – Did you do this? Why am I even asking? Only you can do this." It seems God has taken away the word peace from my fate altogether.

Heaven show mercy!

It has only been an hour and I'm already learning the dynamics of hell. He was dropped here exactly at seven in the morning. Now it is eight and I feel like my blood pressure finally forgot its bounds.

That little beast, who I thought was playing happily on the dining table while I'm about to eat breakfast, actually poured the small bottle of salt in my food sneakily.

Why?

Obviously because the grand reason behind his birth is to show the deepest level of hell to me on earth.

"Hijo, what had I ever done to you? Can't you love me in a more subtle way? Must your love for me should always be salty and sour?" Sighing, I pushed the plate away and took the toast to eat it.

A plain toast should do for today. Carelessly, very carelessly, I took a large bite of toast and immediately went into series of coughing episode.

The crust of the toast tastes a little pungent and weird as if well fermented... what was that again.

Right, wasabi!

As if an invisible, undetectable wasabi is on the bread crust.

"Stanga, stanga, stanga –" The boy clapped chanting what seems to be close to the word 'stranger'.

"Who would do this to a stranger? Of course I don't have a favor of stranger too. Seems like you prepared well in disrupting my plans to get your mama back. You want to stop me? Let's see who will stop who." I challenged as a fierce frown took over my face.

Usually the frown would alert the person before me to be cautious of me but who is in front of me right now?

My own blood.

Does he know what being scared of me is?

Absolutely no.

Then will he heed my silent warning?

If my experience with him and myself is right, then the grin he is blinding towards me is one a greater challenge than mine.

His toothless grin literally in adult language means 'Take care of yourself from me for I am after you'.

And guess what! I was indeed a little scared of that grin.

Why is my life suddenly so active with active termite right under me?

I was wallowing over my current situation while swallowing the disturbing food before me and Tia walked inside the dining hall as if angels have sent her to me.

"Morning, Tia. Morning Duke and Lady." I waved my hand in enthusiasm in seeing someone that's not like my dear beast boy.

They nodded their heads to me without a single glance and immediately went to Agustin and cooed him with kisses and hugs.

I'm jealous!

"Did my boy have his breakfast?" Tia spoke in a childlike manner receiving a passionate nod from my squealing son.

Wow! Will he ever answer me like that?

'Dream on' something inside my mind scoffed at me. Even though no one says it, I knew; I knew it in my heart that the relation between my son and me will be something different.

Something out of control too!

"I want to see what kind of King he makes." The duke wondered pleasantly.