Chapter 40

Valentina Point of View

"Will you stop fondling me? I hate it when you touch me." I chided prying Pig's paws away from me but this animal is made not to listen human commands.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and nuzzled his face into my hair. Kissing me hair, he gathered it to the other side of shoulder and started tasting my neck.

It has been years that I felt so good and I felt so good because I was in his arms. But does he deserve touching me?

No. Not at least before I teach him a valuable lesson.

With that determination, I elbowed him in his guts and showed the kitchen knife to him in warning. My son is waiting for his evening fruits but the father is rather interested in making a salad with me.

"Why would you do that? I'm just loving you." The big faced pig pouted that almost caused me to puke.

How can a naturally handsome man look so nauseating with a simple puff of his mouth?

Eww!

"Get away from me and never touch me. You are here to discuss ongoing things with me and maybe visit my son so do that and return back." I said as I finished cutting last piece of pineapple and arranged them in my son's car bowl.

"Alright, tell me how can I get you back?" Pig followed me to the living room where Agustin is playing with his trucks and blocks.

"Ella es mia." Answered my son loudly putting a stop to his father's stupidity. (She is mine)

One declaration from my son and pig's face changed from neutral to that of annoyance.

"You heard him. I am his and only his. Only my Agustin gets to kiss me and hug me. I don't need you when I have a man who loves me and only me." I boasted frankly as I took my baby into my arms and sat him on my lap and placed the bowl of fruits in front of him to eat.

My baby boy nodded his head and popped a piece of apple in his mouth. While I and my baby enjoyed our time with fruits, Pig stood there with his mouth agape and eyes narrowed down at us in frustration.

He would've never thought he would get a son who is hundred folds devilish than him. Serves him right!

I don't even have to lift my finger to exact my revenge on him. My baby boy is more than enough to put him in place.

"I must've been possessed by some demon when I prayed for a son in the past. Remember when I said we should have a son who is exactly like me and you wanted a daughter? I didn't know this would happen." The memory made me snicker.

It was a few months after we got married; we made love many times that night and were talking about the possibility of conceiving a child that night when pig announced he wanted a son who is just like him.

A son just like him? I argued with a big 'no' because dealing with Arse is handful, what if junior Arse makes his appearance in my life? I'll be doomed!

That was how I thought in the past. But I never knew a son like him will be a mama's boy and papa's rival.

Mother's around the world will surely understand the satisfaction of having a son like his father supporting his mother blindly.

It is beyond satisfying!

You just can't help but love such son more and more.

"The deities above must've heard your earnest prayers and brought a 2.0 version of Arsenio Garcia, but with a twist. 2.0 and 1.0 doesn't see eye to eye to my pleasure." I chuckled and Agustin hummed, don't know if he was agreeing to me or just savoring the fruits.