Epilogue

Ten years later

Valentina Point of View

Why did I marry him again?

Am I crazy?

I knew what kind of a pig he is and still I got married to him and see how I'm suffering right now.

Looking at him making a fool out of himself along with our kids is just beyond my tolerance. I wonder if he is really a King or is he a con artist.

"Amethyst, Emerald" I called out their names in my loud strict motherly tone. I at least expected a jerk of acknowledgement from them but they are too busy making their father into a beautiful lady.

Why the hell would they want their father to be turned into a beautiful mermaid?

Amethyst is rubbing rose powder on Pig's eyes and Emerald on the other hand is in charge of plating the wig in Else style.

I cannot believe I'm watching the pig like this. Is he really going to attend the meeting like this?

Looking like this?

"Really now?" I sneered at the very enjoying Pig when he threw me a happy grin. "They both are four years old so it is understandable. Why the heck are you getting along with them? We have to be at the school in an hour for the parent teacher meeting. Agustin will be waiting for us with his teacher and here you are entertaining your princesses as if you are intending to transform into a real mermaid for them."

"it's just a normal parent teacher meeting, Val. Relax and enjoy. See how our little princesses are so happy to decorate me. I can give them the world to see that spark in their eyes."

Wow!

Such an ideal father! I scoffed at the sarcasm.

I thought with his wish of getting a daughter fulfilled, he would become an adult but with two little daughters, he is only getting younger brain wise.

After we got married again ten years ago, we spent time to get back all out feelings for each other in a proper way so we spent lots and lots of time with each other.

Terms and conditions applied though!

My dearest son is one hell of a devil for his father when it comes to spending time with me. I didn't know Agustin can be such a creative kid with how he gets several new ideas every day to tease his father.

It has been ten whole years that I turned on my television to watch a show because all genre shows are continuously running in my own house with two Garcia boys.

Both father and son are doing their best to drive me and Tia go crazy. Of course, Agustin is kind of logival everything he did so he has mine and Tia's support. That boy can really do things and still make himself innocent out of everything.

His strategies, planning and implementation are mind-blowing that both I and Tia literally fangirl him all the time.

While our little Prince too formidable, the King himself always lost battle with his son. No matter how forward and futuristic he thought and planned to prank his son, he would still fall in his own trap.

It went on for six years like that until I gave birth to our twin daughters Amethyst and Emerald. To say Pig was happy was an understatement.

His fuse went bright the moment he heard I gave birth to two daughters. He went to moon and still did not return from that state again. He is a fool for his daughters.

Amethyst Garcia is the eldest of the both and is like a firecracker with an innocent smile. She really lives up to her bad temperament. She is by no means a spoiled brat and a very sensible girl but she takes her princess position very seriously.