Chapter 5

A new day

Hey, Im sorry I havent been able to post, I was busy with christmas and schoolwork but now Im back.

Hope you like this chapter. Btw just in the story Dream and Sapnap are 20 and George is 22. Also, I changed the plot a little bit haha i dont think you would notice.

CW: Suicide mention, death

We didnt sleep together.

Dream stayed on the couch, because he didnt want to make George feel uncomfortable. But, when he finally fell asleep he heard something fall in the kitchen, so he stood up and went to the kitchen, it was probablt Patches, his cat, looking for food.

"Patches? Where are you girl?" He said entering the kitchen, but found a sleepy Sapnap drinking some water.

"Do you have anything to eat?" Sapnap said and looked thru the counter and fridge "I want breakfast"

"Its 2am" Dream said in a monotone voice "Go to sleep"

Sapnap just snarled loudly and went back to his room. While Dream just stayed there half asleep, he stood there for more than half an hour and then went back to the couch to sleep.

But, early in the morning he woke up by a scream, a girl scream? Dream went confused to the kitchen, just to find Sapnap chasing George around the kitchen and George screaming like crazy.

"What in the actual fuck is going on!" Dream screamed.

"He want to burn me to DEAAAAAAD" said George screaming still being chased.

"Ok, guys, guys, GUYS!" Dream screamed and took the lighter from Sapnaps hand. They all bursted into laughter and sat down to eat the poorly made hotcakes cooked by Sapnap, obviously.

"What were you planing on doing today?, before the incident" said Dream

"We were gonna go to a restaurant we visit everytime Nick comes" George said still eating the hotcakes "Do yo have any plans today, Clay?"

"Oh, yeah, I actually do" Dream paused "I have stuff to do at noon, you can go to the restaurant if you want to, I dont mind" he smiled and looked at George

"Noo, you need to come with us" George said "we can go to the restaurant to eat and then come with you to your "stuff"" he pointed that last word more than the others in disbelief.

 "You dont want to come to my stuff" Dream said still with a smile "we can go eat and then I can take you back here" Dream said standing up not wanting a response and filling a glass of water "Im gonna take a bath"

He proceded to take a bath while his friends stayed at the kitchen, he really liked to shower, it was his moment when no one could storm in, where he could relax and be himself without feeling the constant regret living inside his mind.

He finished his long shower and put some clothes on. He then noticed his friends sitting in the couch talking lightly and loking at a piece of paper.

"Hey guys, sorry for the long shower, what are-" he the saw the paper they were reading and snatched it from their hands "this is private" was the only thing that came out of his mouth, he didnt want his friends to know what he was doing today, but now they knew.

"Why didnt you tell us?" George said standing up and taking the paper again from Dream "December 23, its today, that's the "stuff" you had to do??"

"You should have told us" Sapnap said still in the couch.

"I was telling you but then Marissa came" Dream said looking at the floor "Its just a funeral, you dont-"

"Wait, is that why you are here?" George interrupted "you came all the way to London for a funeral, it must be important"