Chapter 6

What does she know?

TW:LOW SMUT 

°Still Dream's POV°

"My secret?" I said and looked at her, which of all my secrets? She couldnt possibly know about any of my secrets, we knew her from 3 days ago.

"I saw them" she looked at me and then back at the mirror. She had a straight face 

She took a red lipstick and put it on her lips.  "Wh-"

"Don't act dumb. This is what we will do okay?" she paused and stepped in front of me judging,  with her caramel eyes "They'll live with me, and YOU" she pointed me with her finger "are leaving us alone" she didn't seem nice anymore, she seemed mad "I lost my dad when I was young he was-"

"What did you find?" I said stepping up, interrupting her, I dindt care about her stupid dad story. I wont let this bitch scare me.

"You already know!" she screamed and made me back up. 

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said cookingly, she probably didn't have anything against me.

"You will" she said with a smile and left.

That's when it hit me, she knew. I couldn't let her tell George he'll hate me. I grabbed her arm and turned her around, she looked scared. My breathing was heavy and fast, small tears where begining to form in my eyes as well as small droplets of sweat formed in my face. She was standing close to my mouth and looked scared at my eyes full of rage and regret, I could tell she was scared of me. I just looked at her light eyes, they reminded me of a droplet of honey, these were the eyes George admired when ever he could. My eyes went down to  her lips, so pumped and red from the lipstick she just put on.

She kept looking at me and noticed I was looking at her lips and we stayed like that for a couple minutes just looking at the rage of the other, that's when I felt soft lips touching mine. Her lips. It was a kiss, not of love, of lust. She grabbed my hair and with the other hand my lower back, I had both my arms on her waist. The kiss got stronger, I then proceeded to kiss her neck without leaving marks, if George found out he would be very mad at me. She noticed I stopped and she started attacking my neck, I let out a few low grunts, but then she just stopped and searched for something in her bag. Condomns. I was starting to regret kissing back when she kissed me again. This time it was a wild kiss and she kept both her hands on my head until they went to my lower back and took off my shirt, I took her dress without thinking and we kept making out. It felt wrong. It was wrong, and all I could think about was George seeing us. He woud be devastated.

"What happens if George sees us?" She didn't answer, instead she did a small jump and I picked her by the ass and drove her to the womens bathroom.

(If it isn't clear the sink was outside like in the middle of two doors, and the doors contained the bathrooms which were like individual bathroom, hope its clear lmao. PLZ DONT KILL ME im sorryy)

--------Time skip---------

°Still Dream's POV°

I came out of the bathroom and washed my hands. How long where we in there? I looked at my phone and looked at the time, and noticed the texts from George. I looked at Marissa, she was sweaty and putting on her dress. 

"Do not talk about this" She said just as I was opening my mouth.

"Lets go back" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

We shouldn't have done that and I could feel she regreted it too as we walked to the table and saw Sapnap and George just sitting there having a good time.

"Hey guys" she said and kissed George on the cheek proceding to seat back at her chair.

"Took you long enough, huh?" Sapnap said while pointing at the food which was very cold.

We all laughed at Sapnap expressions.

"But, really, what were you doing?" Sapnap said and looked at me.

"We-"

"Clay told me about the funeral of his friend, and you know I'm a terapist so, I helped him a little bit" She interrupted, but, I mean, she did help me concentrate on something else.

I then remembered the funeral, and Wilbur's face, his voice, his hair, and his personality. He didnt deserve to die and it was my fault he was. All the memories started storming into my head, specially the day he left me to go to the school cafeteria, that was the last time we ever talked, if I could go back I would tell eveything he needed to hear at that moment. I could even saved him from-

"Oh god, Clay, what's wrong" George said and brought me back from my thoughts, thats when I realized the tears on my eyes.

Oh come on I'm just going to the cafeteria I do this every night Clay ,and I'll be back, you wont even notice I'm gone! Kept repeating in my head probably those were his last words before he-

"I-its nothing, I I-I gotta go" I stood up and started walking to the entrance and then thru the sidewalk, I didn't know were I was going and my tears were nublating my sight. I'll be back, you wont even notice I'm gone repeated on my head in a constant loop, that was a lie, he didnt make it back, and I let him go without hesitating. I saw the entrance of what looked like a park and entered fastly I neded a calm place to relax , and oh boy I didn't expect what I saw.

Helloooo

I'm so so sorry for taking this long to post a chapter I have been like crazy with school work, hope you liked it, I didn't. (I'm not sure if you want the word count, so I'm not gonna do it B))

Thanks for 147 reads!! You guys are amazing, Hope you have an amazing day...

Ba-bye