Chapter 19

date?

VOTE

TW: homophobia and the f word. ew. If you find this okay please stop reading or being related to me in any way thanks.

The pair arrived at the restaurant and asked for a table. A nice blonde waitress took them to their table, the whole time she talked to Dream and asked him personal questions, while George just walked slowly behind them.

"Well, this is your table," she said and walked away. George noticed a small butterfly clip in her hair that matched her green eyes.

"That was weird," George said and sat in front of Dream. The blonde just nodded and helped George with his chair.

George then took a moment to appreciate the restaurant. It smelled beautiful and the food made it even better. The people were enjoying very tastefully looking dishes and drinks, George had heard about this restaurant by a donation in one of his streams, he actually heard knew about it since months ago, but when he got the donation he knew he had to go. And it was totally worth it.

The table had 5 candles in the center that were decorated with flowers, which gave the table a romantic appearance. The restaurant had glass as a roof, so they could see the stars, the light in the building came from small lanterns and a chandelier that laid just on top of their table. There was a small acoustic band on the other extreme from where they sat, so the silence was interrupted by the low sound of violins and guitars, since no children were allowed the restaurant was mainly in silence except for the soft music and constant chatter from other costumers.

Dream sat in front of George and looked at his phone. George followed him and started playing the game he was obsessed with, Candy Crush. They were interrupted by the same waitress arriving at their table.

"Hello, I will be your waitress tonight" she smiled at both of them and continued "my name is Clara, here are your menus" she handed them both two small books "today's soup is tomato cream, and the chef's recommendation id the orange steak"

George opened his menu and watched as the teenager took a small notebook from her apron "Would you like me to get you any drinks?" she handed them both a piece of paper labeled drinks.

George ordered a simple lemonade and Dream ordered Campari, which he had no idea what it was.

"What even is Campari?" George asked Dream while laughing

"She said it was Italy's national drink, I just hope it is alcohol-free" Dream answered

"Mhm yeah" George nodded sarcastically "you probably just order it because it has alcohol"

"You do remember I am 5 months sober, right?" Dream said and watched as George went from a smile to a straight face

"Oh," George said slowly and they both went into a fit of laughter

"Tell me about you" Dream said to George after he stopped laughing

"Well, I didn't know this was a date," George said in his normal sarcastic tone

"It actually is Gogy Wogy" Dream answered and gave the older a wink

This flustered George, but he kept his composure

"Yeah right" George paused and looked at the blonde directly to his eyes "what do you want to know?"

"Do you have any siblings?"