Chapter 9

Home sweet home

A/N

Hey! Sorry I haven't been posting, but now you will have daily posts even two chapters a day, just because ily so much!! Please read the note at the end pf the chapter and enjoy, I promise the story will get happier lol. BTW all of the story is in 3rd person unless I say its anybody's POV.

The ride home was slow and silent. Everybody just stayed on their own thoughts wondering what they would say to Dream when the moment came. The car stopped in front of the blonde's apartment and Dream left the car closing the door in Sapnap's face.

"Hey!" Sapnap sreeched

"You are staying with Marissa" Dream said and started walking to his apartment. A few minutes later he came back with their suitcases.

The car drove away taking Dream's friends away from him.

Dream sat at his couch with his laptop and bought a ticket back to Florida, he wasn't planning to spend Christmas with his family, nor he planned to spend it with his friends. They ticket was bought for the next morning, so Dream made his baggage to finnaly leave the apartment and head to the airport. He would probably just stay at a hotel nearby to catch the plane on time.  

----Time skip-----

It was New Years eve and Dream wasn't there. George couldn't help but feel guilty about leaving his besfriend alone after a very hard funeral, and he could sense Nick felt the same way. They knew Dream was back at Florida becasuse they tried to visit him and the apartment had a note telling them why he wasn't there.

"We should go to Florida" George bursted fastly while having dinner "Like- me and Nick"

"Are you sure George, he can be dangerous y'now now that he is in an enourmous amount of pain" Marissa answered setting her cutlery on teble and looking firmly at him "He has to go through this ginourmous amount of grief, also remember he has-"

"No, when somebody dies the last thing you want, is to be alone Mari" Geroge said interruting Marissa "he needs us, we are his friends, we can't just leave him alone"

Marissa looked over at Sapnap and said calmly "Do you want to go with George?" 

"I mean, I live near Florida and to be honest I agree with George"

Marissa stood up and went to her room. Just as George was starting to get up, Mas¿rissa came back with her computer and a purse "I'm going with you, remember I'm a therapist, also there's something you probably will notice when we arrive so please try to be helpful and do not judge him, okay?" she typed and bought three plane tickets to Florida for the night.

The rest of the afternoon was spent paking and going back to George's apartment. It had been cleared and the girl was in jail already. George was taking a lot of clothes, he was staying with Dream until he was certain he was happy.

"Hey, MARI!"

"Yeah?!" Marissa screamed back from the kitchen

"Can you come help me?" He said entering the kitchen.

Both of them finished packing and then while they waited for Sapnap they sat on the couch and started talking. After an hour they started geeting tired and put a movie on.

"Hey, George"

"Yeah Mari?"

They both looked at eachother at the same time. There was a lot of tension on the air that both of them could feel. Marissa looked at George lips and then withput notice George jumped on Marissa and kissed her. It was a pure kiss and they just stopped to gasp for air.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" George said quickly, Marissa nodded and they kissed again.

That's when Sapnap came to the house.