Chapter 10

AN

TYSM for 300 reads!! You guys are the best!:) this chapter is really short because I want to do like Dreamp's house at another separate chapter, BUUUUT you will probably have 2 chapters this one and a long one, cause I haven't posted in a while and I start exams on thurday.

maybe vote???

Sapnap just stood there and slowly said "We need to gooo" he turned around and walked to the car. The couple stayed in silence and then after a few seconds they started laughing and getting George's bags.

When they got to the car Sapnap just groaned and said "I always see other people kissing, gross" George and Marissa couldn't help but giggling and telling Sapnap the news that they were now dating. Sapnap seemed excited about the news, but he actually was really worried about Dream and that was all he could think about. Sapnap knew about the accident as Dreams house, because he lived nearby and it was all over the news, but he also knew Dream was not taking class there for the rest of the year. 

They got ot the airport a late, but got on the plane on time. Sapnap sat alone while the couple sat behind him. After the flight was done they decided to sleep at a hotel and then go to Dream's house in the morning.

At the next morning, Nick drove alone to Dreams house, because Marissa and George didn't woke up. But, the couple was forced to wake up when Sapnap called.

"What?" George said annoyed

"Come to Clay's house now" Nock paused and then added "he's drunk and there is a girl here"