Chapter 1

Why am I so clumsy?!

George entered the cafeteria glass door and could feel the warmth and caramel cofee scent in his face, he was still a little asleep since it wasnt even an hour since he got out of bed, George had never been a morning person but he had work to do today and his bestfriend was coming for thankgiving tomorrow. He repeated in his head the list of things he needed to buy in order to go to Nick's house for New Year while playing with his fingers.

His turn finally came and he got hus favorite cofee, mocha with extra cream, and sat down at the cafeteria table near the window. He used to work there with hus ex girlfriend Abby, but recently his channel in youtube popped off, so he didnt need to work there anymore.

George opened his computer and started working. The sun coming from the window warmth him and made him feel very cozy, he would have fallen asleep if it wasnt for the cofee. He looked at the people entering the cafe they all looked very asleep just as him, he then thought how each pf these people had a difderent life and secrets nobody knew about, he had secrets but Nick and Dante knew most of them.

He just sat there looking at people when he heard a voice

"Hello?"

"Oh! Ahh! Sorry whats wrong?" said George while looking toward the person talking to him" Who are y-"

George was looking towards the owner of the voice. A tall guy probably 25-26, with dirty blonde hair and green eyes was looking at him confused, but then his face changed to a smile.

"Are you using this chair?" said the man in a monotone tone but then looked at George confused.

"Wait, do I know you?" said George, his voice seemed familiar but his face didnt- You sound like somebody I know-

"Wait! Gogy?!" He said and laughed.

-Dream?!- said George, excited.

Dream was George's online friend who also knew Nick, he was also a youtuber and had like 5 million subs, his real name was Clay but everybody called him Dream. George then closed his computer and opened his arms for a hug, spilling his cofee all over the table.

-Dang it!- said George angrily while Dream laughted and weezed.

They both started laughing and cleaning the mess, after they finished Deam sat down in front of George.

"So, what are you doing here??" said George.

"I came to see my mother she leaves in the building next to this cafeteria" Dream lied, he couldnt say the truth or George would worry about him" You live here in London right?

"Yeah, in there" said George while pointing to a yellow bulding crossing the street "I come here quite frecuently" said George while raising his hand calling for a waitress.

"Nice" said Dream still looking at the building and then looking at George- I guess you now know how I look- said Dream.

"Yeah, you are hot" said George without thinking "W-wait, no!" said George while Dream laughed.

Dream opened his mouth to talk but was interrupted by a young women, the waitress George called for "Hello, Im Marissa what can I help you with" said the lady looking at George.

"U-um yeah I would like a t-tall mocha with extra cream, a-and a crossaint please" said George surprised by the beauty of the women.

"Oookay" said Marissa writing the order, and then looking at an angry Clay "And you?"

"Im okay, thank you" said Dream politely, why is George looking at her like that?? Does he like her?? Dream thought.

"Okay, your food will be right up!" said and then left.

She had a wavy brow hair with some purlple streaks and light brown eyes, her skin seem soft and has a very curvy body, a beautiful lady.

George looked at her while her strawberry scent went away. Dream just looked at the window and wondered what was this new feeling was, he liked women and thought she wes very pretty but just the way George looked at her made him sick.

Dream had a crush on George since they met, but he knew George was straight he had a few girlfriends before, but he didnt talk much about them on stream and out of stream. Clay didnt want to ruin their friendship, they had been friends not for vey long but their bond was unbreakable, they worked really good together even tho Dream wanted more he knew George wasnt looking for a relationship since he was still hurt by his ex.

"Should I ask for her snap?" said George looking at Clay.

"I guess, if you want to, she is really pretty" said Dream faking a smile, he didnt want George to talk to her.

"Yeah, I guess I'm asking" said George "What were we talking about?"

"You said I was hot" said Dream mocking him and bursting into laughter.

"Omg shut up!" said George while turning red by embarassment "You are not hot!"

Dream oppened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted again.

"Well here is your crossaint and coffee, you sure you dont want anything?" saud Marissa looking at Dream.

"No, thank you Im not hungry" said Dream.

Lie.

"You sure?" George asked.

"I am okay, dont worry"

Lie.

"You look hungry" George said stating the obvious.

"Im okay, I already ate at my moms house"

Three lies.

Dream felt bad to the stomach lying to George, he wanted to tell him the truth but he couldnt, George would worry and thats the least he wanted.

Marissa was leaving when George stood up and asked for her snap, she gave it to him and winked at him before leaving.

"Did you see that!!" George exclaimed very excited.

"Yeah dude, she is definetely into you!!" Dream said feeling his hart been ripoed in half while faking excitement, he didnt want to hurt George "You should totally go invite her to a date!!"

"Later" George said looking at her, Clay wanted to cry.

Breakfast then went as normal they talked about variuos stuff, it was a nice moment they spent talking and laughing but Dream had to go so he left George there to finish his coffee.

Authors Note:
Okay, that was the first chapter, what do you think?

Do we like Marissa, I wanted to have more characters than the smp, but they will come sometime.

Sapnap is Nick if you didnt know hahaha.

And thank you if you read this, i will probably do another chapter today.

Ba bye

1009 words