Chapter 13

everyday

HELLOOO!! omg do I see 2 chapters in a daaaay???? this will be a teaser, BUT tomorrow you wil PROBABLY have a long chapter :)))

TYSMM for 430 reads and for voting! 

vote pls >:)

Everyday passed slowly, it had only been a month, yet George felt it had been years. He was happy to help Dream in any way posible, but cleaning the massive house Dream lived in, which was basically destroyed, only with the help of Sapnap was really hard. Karl wouldn't leave outside Dream's door, he used to just lay there and sleep alone but since two days ago, Sapnap slept with him. They talked until late at night and fall asleep together, Sapnap hugging the shorter.

°George's POV°

I am tired, I am always either cleaning or helping Dream while Marissa sleeps. Dream was walking now, to the licuor store, he never heard me when I told him not to go. But, Marissa said it was progress, she would stay with him all day and talk, while I clean the house and stream. He is supposed to go to school in a week, yet I don't know if he's going to go. He doesn't seem ready, but Karl and Sapnap agreed to go with him, so I guess he would be fine. Since I am 21 I'm not allowed to go so I will just stay and concentrate on streaming and youtube videos.

Sapnap and Karl stream everyday, avoiding questions about what happened to Dream. All the three of us have now 1 million subscribers on youtube and gaining a lot on twich, yet I can't feel happy. The only thing I worry about is Dream and its taking my sleep not knowing if he will be able to get better.

"Stop" Mari said while grabbing my shoulder "Stop overthinking, he is getting better, dont worry"

"How could I not worry... he is my bestfriend" 

"I know baby" she paused and gave me a hug "I know"