xxxv.

A knock in the middle of the night wakes her up and she groans, as she pushes herself up

A knock in the middle of the night wakes her up and she groans, as she pushes herself up. It couldn't be Sirius, because he never knocked, strangely enough. Slipping out of bed, she uses her wand to make a fire in the fireplace, before slowly making her way to the door. She slams it open and she raises an eyebrow at the sight of the four boys and Lily at her door.

"Absolutely not." Cassiopeia huffs and tries to shut the door, but James holds it open. She glares at him and he snickers.

"Oh, come on, darling. You don't even know why we're here." Sirius points out and she lets out a deep breath, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Let me give you a hint... it's stupid. And I want to go back to sleep." Lily grumbles and Cassiopeia smiles in amusement, while James playfully glares at her.

"Don't listen to her. We have a great plan. We are going to show those Slytherins we are not the right people to mess with." Remus says firmly and Cassiopeia's eyes widen in realisation.

"This is about the polyjuice thing, isn't it?" She asks and they all nod with a mischievous grin, causing her to shake her head. "No. No. This is a bad idea. We won't gain anything from taking Revenge."

"Darling, not only did they make us basically break up. But they hurt you and made you feel worthless. There is absolutely no way we're letting them get away with this." Sirius says firmly, his jaw clenching and she sighs, knowing she won't be able to change their minds.

"Fine. Let me just go put on a sweater." She says, before she can even go, Sirius removes his and hands it to her. She blushes as she hesitates to take it. "What... what about you?"

"I'll be fine. You need it more." He hums as he takes the sweater and helps her put it on, her being a lot shorter than him, it reaches her thighs. He chuckles softly, finding it adorable how short she is and kisses her forehead.

"Now that you've made me feel even more single. Can we go?" Remus asks and Cassiopeia blushes even more. Sirius snickers and closes the door behind her, before wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Let's go." Sirius says and they all make their way out of the Ravenclaw Tower. Cassiopeia moves closer to Sirius as she feels a chill run up her arms.

"Peter did you get the speakers we bought in the muggle world?" Remus asks and Peter nods, making Cassiopeia's eyes widen.

"Before coming here I set them up in front of the the dungeons." Peter answers his question and Remus nods approvingly.

"Lily, you got the music?" Remus asks the Gryffindor girl who smirks and hands him the cassettes.

"We have every good artist, starting with Queen and ending with ABBA." She muses and Remus smirks.

"What exactly are we doing?" Cassiopeia asks them and James smirks as he pulls Lily close to him.

"We are about to shove the muggle culture right down their throats with a little musical concert." James muses and Cassiopeia gapes at him in shock.

"It's bloody two in the morning! They're going to murder us." Cassiopeia squeaks out, making Sirius snicker and shake his head.

"Oh, no. Darling. They won't. We'll be fine. And anyway they'll be too busy trying to figure out a way to get all the water out of their Commons." Sirius hums and Cassiopeia sighs, rubbing her forehead.

"This is bad." She mumbles, making Sirius shake his head with an amused smile. It doesn't take them long to reach the dungeons and as they do, they notice the large box like object, which happens to be the speaker.

"Okay. Are we ready?" Remus asks as he randomly picks a cassette and the others all nod. With a wide grin he turns on the speaker, setting the volume on maximum and puts the cassette, before pressing play. The music starts extremely loudly, that it even shocks them how loud it is.

"Oh, yeah. We are so getting in trouble for that." James shouts over the music with a smirk and Sirius snickers, shaking his head. Lily pulls Cassiopeia towards her and the two start dancing to the music, making the boys laugh. Sirius and James start singing along to the song, being completely of tune. Remus sits on top of the speakers, watching his friends in amusement. It doesn't take long before Slytherin students start rushing out to them and getting annoyed at them.

"Why am I not surprised?" Regulus grumbles as he walks up to his brother, who snickers. "This is why mom liked me better."

"Ouch, Reg. Now that would have hurt more if I cared what that old rag thought." Sirius snickers, making Regulus shake his head with a slightly amused smile. Professor Slughorn comes rushing to the source and sighs, slightly not surprised by this.

"Please turn this off, immediately!" Slughorn shouts, making Remus smile sheepishly and turn it off. "Now, I'll be sending you to McGonagall for disciplinary action."

"Why, of course! It's always a pleasure to see you, Slughorn." James beams happily at the Head of Slytherin.

"Severus, make sure they actually go." Slughorn instructs, making Sirius roll his eyes as he pulls Cassiopeia close and James groans while Lily wraps her arms around him.

"Of course, professor." Severus Snape nods, before he walks ahead of the six, who follow.

"I can't believe we have to spend time with Snivellus." Sirius grumbles softly, so only Cassiopeia hears and she shakes her head.

"You wanted to mess with the Slytherins. Live with the consequences." She says teasingly as she looks up at him and he smiles softly, before quickly leaning down and pecking her lips. They soon reach McGonagall's office, who opens the door and sighs at the sight of them.

"Severus, thank you. You may go." McGonagall sighs, making Severus leave with a sneer. "Why am I not surprised to see you, three? Although, I expected more from you Remus and Lily."

"In our defence, we were just defending our great and amazing friend, Cassie here. Are you not proud of us for standing up against bullies, Minnie?" James asks, making McGonagall sigh and notice the Ravenclaw girl.

"And why were you defending Miss Lovia? What kind of trouble did you bring her into?" McGonagall asks with a raise eyebrow.

"We did nothing! I promise! It's just those Slytherins hurt her and no one gets away with hurting my sunshine." Sirius says protectively as he holds on to Cassiopeia tightly and McGonagall drops the strict act. The Professor couldn't imagine anyone better to be together with one of her favourite students and it warmed her heart to see him so happy.

"Well, in that case. I'm glad you stood up for Cassiopeia. But next time, could it be less chaotic and at more reasonable times?" McGonagall asks and they all smile sheepishly.

"Where would the fun be in that?"