xli.

Cassiopeia sighs as she stretches the sleep out, before moving closer to Sirius, who is still fast asleep

Cassiopeia sighs as she stretches the sleep out, before moving closer to Sirius, who is still fast asleep. She lets her eyes close as she buries her face into his chests, humming a soft tune, running finger up and down his bare back. Cold fingers against his warm skin, seems to wake him up as shivers go up his back and he slowly opens his eyes. He smiles softly at the sight of her so calm and relaxed. He leans forward and kisses her forehead, making her eyes flutter open as she looks up.

"Good morning." He hums, causing her to smile warmly.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" She asks softly, moving her hand up from his back to his hair, running her fingers through it.

"Good, like every time I'm with you." He says with a cheeky grin, making her blush as she giggles. She pushes herself up and connects their lips in a soft, tender kiss. It quickly turns more needy and fast, as he pulls her on top of him. She pulls away, only to start kissing down his cheek, jaw and neck. She stops where his neck and shoulder meet, softly biting on the skin. His breath gets caught at the back of his throat as he holds on to her tightly. "Sunshine, darling. As much as I love where this is going. We'd have to put a silencing spell on the room, before continuing."

"Probably." She hums, before sitting up, his hands sliding down to her hips. She blushes as she notices faint red marks on his neck and collarbone, which with time will turn more red. "Let's go get breakfast."

"Sure." He hums, before she stands up and gets of the bed, making her way into their bathroom. She pulls her hair up into a bun, while brushing her teeth. Sirius soon joins her and as he glances into the mirror, he smirks. "Damn, darling. You really claimed what's yours, huh."

"Stop." She mumbles with a blush as she tries to fight the smile. She probably would never admit it out loud, but the fact that she was the cause of the hickeys and thaf people might notice it, made her feel proud.

"Don't be shy now. I like it. I got to make sure everyone sees how proud I am of my love." He hums, making her blush even more. She finishes brushing her teeth, before going back into the room and slipping on pyjama pants, keeping on Sirius' shirt she sleeps in. He quickly walks back out and puts on a shirt over his own pyjama pants. As soon as she notices he's ready, she walks out with him behind. They make their way downstairs and soon join the others in the dinning room.

"Look who finally decided to join us?" James says teasingly as the couple sits down at their usual spot at the table. Lily smiles at Sirius, handing him a plate with pancakes on it, but she stops as she notices the hickeys on his neck and she smirks.

"James they were a little too busy to come sooner." Lily snickers, as Sirius takes the plate and smirks as well.

"Busy doing- oh! Wow. Cassie you did a number on him, darling." Marlene chuckles as she also notices the hickeys, making Cassiopeia shrink in her seat.

"I can't believe you did that while we were all in the same house." James shakes his head disapprovingly, although it is clear to everyone that he is simply joking.

"Okay, moving on. Can we not talk about this?" Cassiopeia grumbles, making everyone snicker and shake their heads.

"Tomorrow is our first Order meeting? Excited? Nervous?" Dorcas asks as she glances around at everyone.

"Nervous. Apparently Madeye Moody is there, he kind of scares me." Peter admits, causing Marlene snorts and shakes her head.

"He should! He is by far one of the best Aurors of our time." Marlene says with a wide grin, making Cassiopeia look up at her curiously.

"You want to become an Auror?" Remus asks, before shoving food into his mouth.

"Yes. And hopefully I'll have Moody as my mentor. That'll be great!" Marlene says excitedly, making Dorcas smile in amusement.

"Well, you'll have the war ahead to impress him." Lily hums, making Marlene shake her head.

"Talking about the war, I just want to say that, whatever happens in the future, we stick together. Okay?" James asks as everyone looks around the table, smiling warmly.

"One for all, all for one. Am I right?" Lily says teasingly and Cassiopeia snickers, shaking her head.

"Is that a Muggle joke? What does it mean?" Sirius asks as he puts an arm on the back of Cassiopeia's chair.

"It's a reference to a story. I'll tell you about it another day." Cassiopeia hums as she looks up at him and he smiles lovingly at her.

"Sirius when are you proposing?" Remus smirks, making Cassiopeia blush and Sirius playfully glare at him.