Murder

Roman's povs:
I went to Mr.Yamin's house he was sitting calmly on sofa and her wife was watching t.v.

Wow! After taking my money how they are relaxing

Seeing me standing at their door they were shocked as if they have seen a monster. I like it when people gets afraid of me😉.
I entered his livingroom and sat on the sofa calmly. They were seeing me like a small children waiting for punishment.

I said: "Asalamualaikum Mr

I said: "Asalamualaikum Mr.Yamin do you remember me? Oh! You must have forgotten me after taking loan from me.
Mr.Yamin said: "No! No! Mr.Amir we know that I have taken loan from you. I will returned it as soon as possible. Please give me some more time to arrange money."
I said: "Ok! I am giving you time of 2 days."
Mrs.Yamin: "How can we return in two days please give us six months."
"Is some kind of joke going on here? You have taken loan one year ago. I want it now itself." I yelled.
Mr.Yamin: "Sir please give me time of six months. I will return it."
Now I'm getting angry this people are so irritating. I know they will not return my money. I took out my gun to make them afraid.
I pointed the gun at Mr.Yamin's head then his wife Mrs.Yamin came in between and caused hustle bustle due to which my bullet hitted my friend Ali on his left hand.
Stupid people because of them my friend got injured now I will kill them. First they are not giving my money back and now they have injured my friend Ali. My eyes are red with anger and my blood is boiling. I pointed the gun at Mrs.Yamin and Shooted her then i killed Mr.Yamin.
Yes i kill people who cheat and betrays me and these were the cheapest people.