I Wish.

Seriously guys not even a single comment on the last chapter. Damn I'm so discouraged right now. I'll just finish this book and won't put any effort to write new stories. I'm done!

==================================
Human can never be happy from whatever Allah gives. He remains in search of thing which he don't have. He is never satisfied. May be Allah has created like this only. If we got everything already then what would be there to ask. Allah likes it when we ask from Him. May be that's why our wishes never ends. And today I'm at the most beautiful place in the world Kabah ( Muslims religious place) where everyone wishes to come. People come here and ask forgiveness for their sins, become more closer to Allah, ask Allah for Jannat (Heaven). I also want this but there is one more thing that I want from Allah, I want her! I cried in front of kabah asking for life of my wife.

 I also want this but there is one more thing that I want from Allah, I want her! I cried in front of kabah asking for life of my wife

"Ya Allah I want to come to this place again with my wife, please get her back to life. She is the reason I got close to Allah please I dearly love her. I ask Sobiya from you Allah! I wish to get my wife's back holding my hand standing here with me. Please Allah bless her with health."

I cried my heart out their telling all my sorrows to Allah. Sobiya was the way I got close to Allah. After she went into coma I was traumatised I use to curse myself that for once I asked Allah for one thing but he didn't listened to me but then I realised Allah has listened to me He didn't took her away. She was still with him and there was still hope that she will get conscious but who knows when. It was the moment I realised that there is still hope. And I started praying five times a day, learned how to recite Quran (Muslim religious book) and tried doing every righteous deed so that Allah will listen to me and He will get her back to life but in this two years while doing these I got close to Allah. I would feel uneasy if I skip any prayer and Quran recitation was the only thing that helped me sleep at night.

I use to sit in front of Sobiya and use to recite Quran for her because she always loved to read Quran. I started my own business after leaving mafia. I don't wanted to be related to something which has almost killed my wife. I use to talk to her in hope that she is listening.

Sobiya you know that baby was precious for me as well. Don't worry we will make more babies when you will be back to health.

Sobiya I started praying five times a day now. You always wished to see me praying na.
Biya I've learned some Quranic verses let me read it in front of you.

Sobiya I've kept the room clean as you like.

Sobiya I got profit in my business.

Biya I got new dress for you this Eid! May be if you get conscious we will celebrate it together.

So it's your 21st birthday! Now you are not that 19 year old innocent girl I met.

Sobiya Peter was asking about your health.

Sobiya I learnt to make your favourite noodles.

Biya yaar! I'm getting bored without you.

Sobiya I got you diamond necklace for our 1st anniversary.

Sobiya! Please open your eyes I want to see that brown eyes which has taken away my peace.

Sobiya you are getting weaker now!

Biya! Plzzz let's go to Hajj together.

Biya can you hold my hand back tightly.

Sobiya now it's been 2 years to that incident just get up love!

Sobiya why you are not showing any progress.

Biya I'm old man now I need you. I'm 32 year old today.

Sobiya I'm for the first going far from you. I'm going for Umrah (religious trip) I'll pray for you!

I was never alone I've you the companion Allah has blessed me and today standing here. I ask Allah to give me my wife back. Tears came down through his eyes it was not just tears it was the pain Roman Amir was holding for 2 years. It was the love for his wife, it was hope from Allah!

I came back to hotel to rest. I took a shower and when I came back to room my phone was ringing.  My heart skipped a beat. I was tensed it was Ali. I've told me only to call me when its something about Sobiya. And here he was calling wiping the sweat beads from my forehead I answered the call.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Bye!😏😏😏