Her Brown Eyes

With this chapter I want to show that not only man's heart is broken sometimes woman's heart is broken as well. She can fall in love first, she can be hurt and rejected too. She also suffers from heart break as well! 💔

==================================

Hira's povs:
We were eating together but on opposite ends of this huge dining table like distance between our relationship. I looked at him, who was busy checking his schedule on his phone while having the meal. I looked up at him, who didn't even give a glance to me. I don't know why I have fallen for this man even though he doesn't love me. I loved him because of his love for another woman. Yes the way he always comes every week just to stand in corner and keep looking at Sobiya for hours he loved her from all his heart and now he don't have any place for love because its already ruled by Sobiya. Just her name, and I can see a wave of emotions pass through her face. I wish! I wish if I can ever see that for me.

 I wish! I wish if I can ever see that for me

I sighed and looked at the large portraits on the walls of the living room

I sighed and looked at the large portraits on the walls of the living room. It was our wedding pics. There was our nikah pic, which he did to save my honour, and second portrait was of our valima just to declare the world that I'm his wife now.

××××××××××××××Flashback ×××××××××××
After shifting this man to room from ICU after the kidney transplantation. I signed out of my job, but he was not leaving my mind. I was just thrilled that this man gave her kidney when he could never have her. Is love this selfless?

I saw Sobiya's husband coming out of his room angrily and I don't know what came to mind I just went to his room and thanks to Allah I went to his room. He was about to jump of the roof to die!
When I saw him on the edge in balcony. I ran to him and pulled him back holding his hand and we fell down on the floor. I was hurt as he was well built man not a tiny little girl whom I could carry.

He looked at me furiously and was yelling at me fir saving him. He tried to move to the edge again but I held him muscular and pulled him and slapped him on the face. He looked at me in a shock.

Ya! That's how it started with a slap! And I didn't knew he was Mafia King.

He pushed me to the wall and said: "How dare you to slap me ha? Do you know who I am?"