Cage Unlocked

Sobiya's povs:
I don't know what is this feeling Allah! I'm not aware why his pain hurts me so much his every wound, his pain, his tears, his weakness feels like mine! As if I'm connected to him as if my part of soul is in him which is making me his!
Is this love? Is this is what people called love?
Ya Allah here I'm crying my heart out infront of you for the well being of my husband, for his health. I don't know why this warm liquid is flowing through my eyes continuously as if it just want to pray for him. He is fine now by the grace of Allah! Please Allah give this man health and happiness.
I looked at the droplets of tears in my palms and looked up to Allah as if asking Allah "Is this love?"
I don't what is this feeling? The man whom I use to curse day and night. He is same whom I hated the most in the world. He is the man whom I never accepted as my husband and here now sitting on prayer mat with raised hands for dua for him! Isn't it a bit strange but it's said: we do things in our life we have never imagined we could!

 He is the man whom I never accepted as my husband and here now sitting on prayer mat with raised hands for dua for him! Isn't it a bit strange but it's said: we do things in our life we have never imagined we could!

After prayer I looked towards bed at him who was sitting staring me with those dark eyes with so much intensity as if he was not able to accept something or is it something that's bothering him

I got up placing prayer mat on the sofa I asked: "What are you thinking Roman? Is everything okay?"
He said: "What did you called me? You called me by my name Sobiya?"
I pressed my lips and said: "Sorry if you mind it Mr.Amir!"
He smiled and said: "No! It's not like that! I like it no I just love it. You know how happy I felt when you said my name."
I just smiled and said: "Let me help you have breakfast!"
He said: "Please call me by name only!"

Offff is he the same angry young man who always prefer rudeness? This accident just took that part away from him I think so.

I helped him in sitting as his wounds were not cured completely. I made him drink soup and have some fruits while he was just busy staring me all the time eating silently.

This is a very different version of him! He was never like this..he was the man with lot of tantrums always eats whatever he wants and never listens to anyone and now he is all good boy! Which is so difficult to believe 🤔