Accident

I know you guys wait for my updates and even get angry on your lazy writer sorry for everything!

I'm going to start a new chapter of my life with my soulmate. Yes your author is getting married the very next month so please pray for me and I've no idea whether I can write after marriage or not so please forgive me if I quit but I'll try not to do so!

But always remember there was a Hoor who use to express her feelings through her female leads.
From Amirah, Zara, Sobiya and Mirha I expressed my feelings to the world.
The pain they feel, their happiness, their habits are origined from me and these female leads have gotten perfect soul mate in the story. I hope the one with whom I'm tieing the knot understand me and love me like the male leads of my story!

I don't know whether this is ending of me as a writer because I don't think I'll be able to write and if I write then be their to shower your love.

As a writer I was blessed to receive so much love from you all. Thanks for all the love!

Love you all! always remember me!

Yours Hooriya Anjum❤❣
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Roman's povs:

Don't you get tired of this sweet talks ha! Can't you feel that I hate you ha!

Why don't you just divorce me ha!

I know how bad you are!

I'm not even yours Roman Amir! You are right you won't let me go or will ever let me loved by others but get it fixed in your criminal brain that I'm not yours as well! I'll never let you enter my heart! I'll hate you that much that you will start hating your existence! I'll make you regret for choosing me! Because my hate is far more than your love!

Why would I kill you ha? I'll kill myself! Then you can cry on my grave!

You don't have any right on me! I don't and never will accept you as my husband did you get that!

I loathe your touch! I hate you Mr.Roman Amir! You can never change and you can't be loved!

Her words were ringing in my ears as if reminding how much she hates me and it hurts me more than any pain of this world.
After instructing Ali to rescue the girls I didn't went back to my room where my love is there but her eyes hold a pure hate for me which tears my soul into pieces. Can't she feel how much I love her? She hates me because I'm mafia and calls me murderer but she don't know how difficult is to survive in this merciless world.
I always craved for love from childhood even when I've my wife I'm craving for her love. According to her I can't be loved I think she is right it must be not in my Destiny.

I rested my head on the mahagony chair a tear escaped from my eye i touched it and I could feel it my soul is tired of everything it can't bear more pain and this mafia king who rules the mafia world had no one in whose embarace he could cry his heart out.
He smiled seeing the tears and said: "What are you Sobiya? You made me cry after 20 years! The last time I cried when I was 9 year old when my parents died and my uncle use to torture me after that I caged that child inside me to become a strong man and here you made tear escaped from eye for you. You don't know Sobiya how much I love you and I think you will never realise it."