His Love 💓

Sobiya's povs:
How beautiful was everything in my life! But it was just an illusion and this is my harsh reality.
Why Allah did this to me?
Was I that bad?
I've never hurt anyone in my life but then why I'm in pain?
I use to listen a story of Cinderella when i was kid.
I use to think that my prince charming will come and take me with him. But then i use to think that I've loving parents so I'm not Cinderella but today I'm sure not every story is a fairy tale. Because there is no prince charming in real life.
In my life only a beast exist that is Roman Amir!
I was thinking about my life seeing the sunset through the window in my room.
I love to see Sun set!
It's said that for every dawn their is a rise and for every rise their is a dawn.
I think I'm at dawn where there will be only darkness.
Be brave Sobiya! You can find escape!
He didn't showed up after talk in the garden and it was a relief for me.
Because seeing him only increases my blood pressure.
He is responsible for my this condition! I wish I would have never met him! We people get rid of from the things which we don't like but can I get rid of him who is my husband?
He is a murderer, criminal, mafia and don't know what more illegal things he do??
There is a different kind of happiness on girl's face after marriage but I don't even have any hint of happiness on my face.
I leaned my head on the window seeing darkness consuming the light of the world and in my life.

After offering Isha salah I raised my both hands infront of Allah for dua but not a word came out of my lips. I just sat their with nothing but silence.

What should i ask? What is there to ask? No parents to ask Allah for their health! No siblings to ask Allah for their success! No home to ask for happiness! I'm empty handed! Only person I've in my life is my husband Roman Amir whom I never asked Allah in my dua and never will!
Then the only thing I ask is Sabr!(Patience)

Because with that only I can live.
I got up from prayer mat to see him sitting on the sofa staring me.
Ignoring him I folded the prayer mat and placed it on its place.
I was feeling uncomfortable in this dress and I can't sleep in it.
I asked: "Can I get another dress? Because I'm getting suffocated in this dress as well as this mansion of yours!"
He pointed towards the room beside bathroom and said: "Their is walk in closet Biya! There you can find your clothes! But wait didn't you noticed the closet in our room!"
I said: "I'm not at all interested in exploring your room! Except your bed and bathroom I didn't used anything!"
He said: "Oh so the owner of this mansion is not at all interested in this mansion!"
I nodded.
He smiled and said: "Come and sit here Biya!"
I said: "What's wrong with you Mr.Amir? What's this Biya ha? Can't you understand it my name is Sobiya! Sobiya Yamin!"
He came to me and caressed my cheeks and said: "I can call Whatever I want to my beautiful and furious wife!"
I scrunched my nose when he said furious.
I said: "But I don't like it when you call me that!"
Now he was caressing my lower lip and his eyes were seeing my lips intensely he said: "I Can! I can call you anything and no one can stop me because you are my wife Mrs.Sobiya Roman Amir!"

Mrs. Sobiya Roman Amir! Offf it sounds so different!

He kissed my right cheek and went to bathroom whereas I was standing there only shocked by his sudden action.
I stood infront of mirror and looked at my cheek where he kissed me.
I hate his touch!
I don't want it on my body!
I rubbed my cheek harshly till I felt satisfied because I can't be His! I don't want His touch!
My cheek was all red due to rubbing.
He came out of the bathroom wearing t-shirt and sweat pants.

Offf he is looking so handsome!
His biceps bulging out, his wet black hairs, his perfect jaw lines!
Stop it Sobiya! Have not seen men in your life? Actually yes because I didn't saw any man from this close.