Only You.

The operation was going on and her husband was sitting outside. They both were fighting for life. But one heart beat was slow and another was getting faster. One was near losing the battle and one was struggling to fight. They were husband and wife unknown to them Allah has made this relationship like this which is always connected. Marriage was purest and loved relationship that Allah even gets happy when the husband and wife see each other with love. They were destined for each other then how can they be apart.

Finally the heart beat of both were normal back to life. One was having tears in his eyes and one was lying unconscious with closed eyes not aware that some one is there outside in hope to see his reflection in her brown eyes which once and always made her his.

The door opened and Roman anxiously went to doctor in hope that he will say that his wife is alright you can go and see her and so that he can go and hug her tightly and never leave her. But was it going to happen.....?

The doctor informed that the kidney has been transplanted and it's fully functional but because of nervous damage she is in coma right now.

His world, his whole empire, his whole existence collapsed. He fell on his knees broken the doctor patted his back and left but only he knew that he lost something inside. Yes the mafia king who can't stand anyone, who did anything to get the girl he loves, who tolerated the hate of his wife like a sweet poison, who made her fall for him, who was ready to leave her for her happiness, who was ready to give both his kidneys to his wife, who was ready to die for her, who carried his wife covered in blood, who lost his child not even knowing his existence. He is now weak! He is weaker than any smallest creature in the world. Because today his wife was alive but lifeless and he don't know whether she will ever be able to see him with those beautiful brown eyes and smile at him with all the love she holds for him which always made him feel the luckiest person on the earth.

He saw her lying on the bed unconscious. He carresed her cheeks she didn't blushed. She didn't felt his touch and he felt more pain as if someone has heated his wound. He said: "Then what now Sobiya? You are very stubborn from the very start of our story ha. You keep going away from me and now you have paused not only your life but mine as well. I don't know why I love you so much and it only got increased with time if I could I would have given you my eyes so you could see in the mirror how much I love you and how beautiful you are for me. You were right Allah always test the good people but I'm not that good Sobiya! I can't and I just can't be without you. Yes this man who is the symbol of power has been defeated by a innocent 20 year old girl. Come back to me I want to hear your name with your lips and your laughter in my mansion and don't worry if we lost this child we will make 3 or 12 more just come back to life. Open your eyes Sobiya see the live this eyes holds for you."

He was crying like a small kid who can't be consoled. He just wants her to see him, talk with him, and walk with him in this journey of life but she stood their unmoved and he don't want to move without her so here they were on the most hurting chapter of their life. How could a man be brave after seeing his wife in coma and losing a child.

He kissed her forehead his tears falling on her cheek but she still remain unmoved lying their attached to number of devices but not him.

He saw her last time and came out. The doctor who performed the transplant stopped him and said: Mr.Amir you wanted to meet the donor right. He is in room 12 after transplant we have kept him in under observation.

Roman's povs:

I nodded and headed towards the room 12. On my way I called Ali: "Did you find him? I want him any how! I'm not gonna leave that bastard who almost killed my wife." then he made sure that he will find him soon and asked me to calm down. How can I calm down after whatever happened. I'm going to shake the whole mafia world to take revenge from Sikander Khan.