Her Memories

"You killed my parents

"You killed my parents. It's my curse to you that you will be never be happy in your life. You have taken my loved ones may Allah you never get what you love."

Your curse is peircing my soul now.

"Murderer!"

You use to call me that.

"I will kill myself if you even touch me you are the murderer of my parents. I hate you. Go away!"

You never wanted me.

"YOU ARE A BEAST "

And you are my beauty.

"You will always find hate in my eyes. Love is the thing which is not for people like you."

I guess you said it right. Love is not in my fate.

"You love me but I hate you. I will never ever love you. See my eyes. What can you See?? Haan.. HATE "

I will hate you till my last breath

Last breath no...

"My wish! I will go wherever I want and you can't stop me. I'm not your property."

I want to stop you from leaving me.

"I will do whatever I want and you are no one to boss me. Stay away from me. I will never be yours."

Please be mine.

"You are heartless man Mr.Amir!"

I've a heart biya please don't break it.

"Oh so you think my hate towards you will turn into love ha. That's not going to happen Mr.Beast because when I'll live with you in your cage my hate will broke your empire"

It's nothing without you.

"Home! Really! This is not home this is cage. And when I'll get chance I'll fly away."

Please don't...

"What's wrong with you Mr.Amir? What's this Biya ha? Can't you understand it my name is Sobiya! Sobiya Yamin!"

My Biya!

"So tell me Mr.Amir how can I love a murderer, criminal and ofcourse a mafia king ha!"

My queen.

"You can't enter someones life and then force her to love you! It doesn't works like this!"

You came into my life like a blossom making everything colourful.

"Free me from this bond! This beautiful mansion is cage for me! Divorce me!"

It's an unbreakable bond.

"Don't come infront of me! Don't show me your face because the more I see you the more I hate you, more I hate my existence! Please stay away from me!"