Soul And Heart

There were three gunshots one after the other as if the shooter wants to kill it at any cost. The two connected souls were going to separate. One was shotted and the other was left in shock. His whole world collapsed in his hands but it was not only him but someone else who was broken too. He loved her and he killed him with his own hands. The gun in his hand slipped and he held his car roof for support because he was not able to accept what he has done. He killed her! The way she turned him to another side when she saw Sikander pointing a gun at her husband. She loved him and wanted to save him even if it takes her life. She took the bullet and was now bleeding in the arms of her husband.

Sikander Khan was not able to accept what just happened. The one he loved, the one for whom he had taken the mafia throne was killed by himself. He stood in there in shock staring at his love lying unconscious covered in blood.

Roman Amir felt like his whole happiness came to an end with those three bullets. His wife whom he loved the most is finding it difficult to breathe. Her blood was making him more afraid. Yes, the mafia king was afraid to lose his queen. The only one who loved him back, who was his only family. The fear of losing his wife, his Sobiya!

He held her in his arms and looked at the man in front of him. He screamed: "Sikander Khan I'll kill you!"
There was anger in his voice as if he wanted to destroy the whole world.

He looked at his wife who was in pain. He said: "Don't worry Sobiya you will be alright. We are going to the hospital you are going to be okay. Talk to me and don't faint."

She looked at her man the man who made her believe in love. He was his life but she was in pain. The pain of the broken dream of having a happy family. The pain of never having anything normal in her life but still she always thanked Allah and now when she was going back to Allah she wanted more life to spend with her man. She said: "You've turned my hate into love, this hate has come to an end with your obsession. This is the end of my hate and your obsession. I love you, Roman!

La Allah illa Allah Mohamadu Rasool Allah"

With that, she got unconscious in his arms as if ready to go back to Allah.

He ran towards the car took her in his arms laid her on the back seat and drive to the hospital.

He reached the hospital and she was moved to a stretcher. He held her hand tightly till they reached Operation Theatre. Her hand slipped from his hands and he felt as if the whole world slipped from his hands. He doesn't want to lose her. Ali came soon after he called him. He hugged his friend and Ali hugged him back not bothering his friend is covered in blood and patted his back.

Roman was crying and that was new and painful for Ali to see his friend this weak. Roman said: "Ali I can't live without her! I want her back."

Ali said: "Relax Roman, have faith in Allah and I've already called the best doctors they will get her back to life."

Roman nodded his head and sat down on the chair looking at the sealing.

"Roman, why don't you offer salah? Allah listens to those who ask from him."

Her words came into his mind. She always wanted him to offer prayers but he use to neglect them due to work.

"You know it's my wish to offer salah with you!"

Her words kept ringing in his mind. The doctor informed me that the case is critical but still they are doing their best.

He went to the prayer room in the hospital. Sitting in the direction of the qibla he raised his hand and asked Allah for the life of his wife.

"Ya Allah I know I'm a sinner and I've done a lot of sins in my life but please don't punish my wife for it. I love her Allah and I don't have anyone else. You took away my parents when I was just a kid but now don't take away my wife. I've never prayed and never asked you anything but today I'm here begging you for her life please give me my life Allah!"

Then there was a tap on his shoulder he looked up to see Ali with teary eyes. The words he said felt like a deep cut which caused bleeding. Yes, his heart was bleeding. He said: "Sobiya is no more Roman!"

He looked back to his raised hands for dua with tears in his eyes there was a complaint in his eyes that Allah didn't give him the only thing he asked from Allah. Allah took away his most precious thing his wife and Sobiya says he answers our prayers.

He went back near OT with heavy steps and when they came out with her lying on the stretcher covered in white cloth like her soul which was pure white but his face turned white seeing her like this as if all his blood drained.

How can she leave her when she promised that she will be always there with him but she left him broken?

When the body was brought back to the mansion everyone was in shock. He looked at Peter and remembered his words.

"I'll be back with the queen!"

Now he is back with his death queen. This mansion will never be the same without its queen.

He looked at her face covered in white cloth which was glowing with noor. She returned to where she belonged but left footprints on my heart.

He buried his love with his own hands. He sat down near her grave crying for a long time.

He said: "Was our journey this short Sobiya? You came into my life became my happiness and now left me broken."

"I'm asking something answer it! You always fought with me now you are not even replying to me ha! Do you remember how you use to hurt me by saying how much you hate me ha and how you tried to run away? You were always a rebellion."

"You wanted to say something to me but you didn't say, what was it? Say, please...I want to listen to your voice Sobiya. I don't know sobiya how I'm gonna live without you."

Wiping his tears he stood up and looked back at her grave before leaving.

Sobiya Amir, wife of Roman Amir.

"You left me Sobiya Amir with you I've buried my heart as well. My love breathed last with you and my smile died when your heart neat stopped and my world darkened when you closed your eyes forever my emotions died when your body stopped moving and my blood has turned white when you were covered in blood. I've lost myself without you Sobiya and Roman Amir have lost his strength."