A Beautiful Jealousy.

What is the most pure feeling? Most of us think it's love indeed it is. Love makes the king a beggar and sometimes beggar a king because he has his love. Love is the peace of someones life and for some it may be the broken piece of glass stuck in the throat making it difficult to live with it. And Hate is also a pure feeling it's clear in the eyes and can pierce into the soul. Many people goes through this two feelings leaving a deepest stain in their lives that whenever they look back the first thing that comes in mind is the love you truly was in. And the hate you had for someone but you know their is one more feeling which is very strong and stuck in between love and hate. It's called Jealousy! Yes jealousy you love to have that thing in your life and hate it because you can't have it and you get stuck in this with lots of pain and heavy heart. Yes someone is going through this feeling.

All tired with her long brown hairs tied in a bun, wearing a blue uniform with dark circles and pale face she was in last hours of her shift and then go back home. She sighed sitting on the chair in the staff room an ID card in her neck with intern student written on it. She was tired but what was there to go back home. Their will be same house with a drunk brother lying unconscious and loads of work to be done then have to go back to institute to give tuitions. That's why she always takes the night shifts in the hospital because in day she have to go to tuition center the only means of money for her to survive. She placed her head on the table and thought sometimes life is so easy for some people and for some there are different tests in every chapter of life. But Allah tests the one he loves. And this struggle is nothing in front of what He gave me. I'm able to complete the medical studies and I want nothing now and can handle every situation.

There was a knock on the door and she looked up with those big eyes with some strands of her hair coming out of the hair bun. It was another emergency and she have to assist the doctor.

There were lots of guards in the hospital and this patient was given all the attention from all the doctors and I was directed to assist the group of expert doctors in the operation theatre.

When I saw the patient I felt like I lost a grip of my feet to walk any further. It was her! It was Sobiya Madam! She was all covered in blood and in very delicate condition. She was shoted and their was huge blood loss. But as a doctor what we were trained for, keeping all my emotions aside I did my duty. She was in a very critical condition there were very less chances of her survival. Her breath came to normal which was not less than a miracle may be someone's dua got her back to life but their was a kidney failure and kidney transplantation was needed.

The doctor informed her husband and I saw him when I was going back to staff room. He was covered in blood with lot of concern for his wife. He truly loves her his eyes clearly holds love for her. As if every second is like a burden on him. And for the first time I wished! Looking at the concerned husband I wished that Allah grants me the husband like him. He made some calls and informed that he will arrange for the kidney till morning. A smile came on my face this man was ready to do anything to safe his wife from giving his own kidney to reach any end to get the kidney for his wife. Can someone love this much? And that was the day I felt what is love.

But that was not the end! I was signing out of my shift when I saw a tall young man with red eyes and dishelved hairs came to the reception. He asked for Sobiya Madam. I was shocked why he must be asking about her. He said that he came to donate his kidney to her. Then I took him to the doctor. I looked at him the way he was walking, the way he was worried, the way he just wanted to catch glimpse of Sobiya left me in shock. Who is he? Some relative?

His kidney matched with Sobiya's body and before transplantation he said he don't want anyone to know his identity before it's done. And I was shocked the doctor agreed as if afraid of this man. My shift was already finished but my curiosity let me to continue with work. I took him to OT. After all the check ups.

I asked: "Who are you? And why are you giving someone kidney?"

He smiled while tears in his eyes and I felt those eyes were saying lot of things the pain he is going through.

He said: "If I could I would have given her every part of my body to her. If this world was mine I would have given her that as well but for now she just needs this."

I just kept staring this man who was ready to sacrifice everything for her like a mad man yes like a majnu.

I asked while arranging all the equipment: "Who is she to you?"

He wiped his tears and said: "My whole world!"

I was left shocked who is this man he is not her husband for sure.

I asked him: "And who are you to her?"
He said: "No one! A stranger who she never wanted to bump ever again I'm that person."

The transplantation was successful and he was taken to the room for rest.

As soon as I came to see him after he got conscious the first thing he asked was about her. Sobiya! The only name he says with millions of emotions. I informed him that kidney was transplanted but she went into coma. He was shocked left in grief.

And that was the same day he was another person in my life. The man who couldn't get his love and still loves her even though she was never their for him and never will be in his life and still his heart only beats for her.

Sobiya was really something the two men loved him truly ready to die for her. She was someones wife and her husband can destroy the world for her. She was someones love who can give his life to her if he could.

She went into coma but unknowingly more two lives will come to pause unable to move forward with world.

It's been 2 years to that incident and hear I'm asking for her life sitting in prayer hall in hospital because I didn't knew at that time my life is also going to have a pause with yours Sobiya.

After offering prayers I got up continued my shift then signing out I remembered the moment I met my husband! Writing my name Hira Sikander on the sheet and signing it I left for home.

I entered the hallway not hoping he is in the house but he was sitting there on the sofa reading newspaper. I offered him salam and headed upstairs. He nodded and got busy in reading. I looked at him while moving upstairs. I sighed he didn't even looked at me and I felt jealous! The way he comes every week to hospital to see Sobiya and stands there seeing her for hours with lots of love in his eyes and I didn't wanted to but I'm jealous of you Sobiya! It's not envy it's just a jealousy a beautiful jealousy, a wish to have that love for myself which I own.

 I sighed he didn't even looked at me and I felt jealous! The way he comes every week to hospital to see Sobiya and stands there seeing her for hours with lots of love in his eyes and I didn't wanted to but I'm jealous of you Sobiya! It's not envy...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Asalamulaikum lovely people! Hope all good.

Is here is an update!
Will Sikander ever love Hira?
How did they got married?
Will Sobiya get conscious?

So let me know, if you want to know how they got married!

Please lovelies comment! I write it with lots of hope of getting your lovely comments and you don't do that like Sikander ignores Hira.

Allahafiz lovely people!😘😘😘