Her Escape

Yes dear Hooriya updated!🤭
Okay I'm really sorry I was not able to update because I got busy with my admission then got busy in college i was not getting enough time to sit and write but I took leave today so I thought to update and my readers often complain me that I don't update "Her Hate And His Obsession" fast so i planned to update this first then my other stories!
See how much I love you all!😘😘
So now you have to comment for your Hooriya!

And about my other stories I'll update it soon have patience!
I'll be working on it!

And....umm🤔
Hooriya your author loves you that's it!😍

And you know I'm blushing right now because I just talked with my fiance and Alhumdillah he is the man of my thoughts!🤭🤭💕

Okay enough of Hooriya!
Dive into hopeless love of Sobiya and Roman!😉
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

How you will feel when the last hope in bottom of your heart dies down? When the last spark of fire puts off? When it thunders but it doesn't rain on a drought land? When there is no destination at the end of the way? When there is not a single ray of light in a deep dark forest?
You feel as if you are lost, broken and hopeless!
Sobiya was feeling same as if the last hope of living died down in her.

Sobiya's povs:
I ran to the bedroom because I was feeling suffocated by his obsession, by his closeness and his insecurity. I wanted to be away from him so much that he won't be able to reach me but I can't because he won't let me. He will never let me escape!

I was crying hugging my knees sitting on the bed where we sleep! Where he takes me in his embrace even on my protest

This bed is like layer of thorns for me and this mansion is just like a golden cage for me and he is beast who caged me and unfortunately he is my husband!😢
I hate everything of this mansion even myself too because I'm unable to escape from here.
The air I breath, the food I eat, the water I drink and even the clothes I wear is given by him and I hate myself for being so helpless infront of him.

There was a door knock and I looked up to see Peter standing at the door with food trolley. I looked at the clock on the wall it's almost lunch time. I lost the track of time in my pain and hate!

I said: "Peter I don't want to eat anything just take it away!"
With his eyes on floor and low tone he said: "Sorry mam I can't because it's sir's order to make you have meal."
I rolled my eyes and said: "I'm not slave of your sir! I won't eat!"
He said: "Still I insist you madam! And you are not slave but the mafia queen!"
I yelled: "I'm being humble to you and you are getting on my nerves Peter! I'm not any queen and never you dare address me like that I hate it! And you may leave now!"