Her Life

Sobiya's povs:
I woke up listening Fajr Azaan. After doing wadhu I offered Fajr salah and recited surah Rahman it gives peace to my heart.
Ya! I love this surah☺
After offering salah I went down mumma, baba were still sleeping. I went to kitchen boiled water added one tea spoon of honey and some drops of lemon and drank it. It's a very helpful in detox I drink it daily as it is good for our health and for our skin also.
After 30 minutes walk in lawn I went upstairs to my room.
My room is very beautiful with pink theme. My parents always considered me a princess they give me all comforts and luxuries. I'm the most lucky girl on the earth as I got best parents who cares about me so much.
They can't see even a scratch on me. They are very protective, caring, loving. I love them both they are my life I can do anything for them.
My eyes went towards my study table which is on right side of my bed near window there lies my incomplete assignment which I have to submit today so I started completing it.
It's 8 am Ya Allah! Finally I completed my assignment I packed my bag and got dressed in Aqua blue kurti and pants with duppata and applied light makeup as I have to look presentable as I go to university i don't like caking up my face with loads of makeup.

I went downstairs Mumma was cooking breakfast in the kitchen and baba was reading newspaper sitting on the sofa in living room as i came down their attention came towards me and they smiled seeing me. It's weird they show so much affection to me sometimes I feels it's fake but no they are my parents they must feel delighted seeing their only daughter. I smiled back to them. Yes! I'm only daughter of my parents because Mumma was not able to concieve another child after me. She cries for not having children and says that someone has cursed her but i always console her that I'm their for them.
I went to kitchen leaving my bag on sofa to help mumma. But she don't let me do much work saying that my hands will get burned or hot oil will spill on me but I do small household chores to help mumma and what should i say about my baba he is so protective about me. They love me so much.☺
After breakfast i was about to go out but mumma stoped me and took my photo.

Yes! It's her daily work to take my photo I don't know why but who cares she is my life she can take my life but she is only taking my photo 😂

I went out of my house took rickshaw and went to university. I love science mainly zoology I want to do masters in Zoology. Ya! I'm a bright student I really work hard and my studies is my passion. I'm in final year so I'm working hard to get good marks.
Nobody here stalks me or tease me because on first day in university one boy was teasing me and baba has beaten him a lot and warned everyone not to tease me. So every boy maintains a distance from me I don't have much friends so that's why I was saying my father is very protective about me.
After class I went to library yes I'm a bookworm you can always find me with books.
After that I went back to my home. Mumma was waiting for me for lunch and we were eating lunch suddenly mumma came close to me and rubbed my right cheek and shockingly said: "Sobiya you got a pimple on your cheeks. We should apply cream on it. Your face should be clear and soft. "
I said: " Relax Mumma it's just a pimple it will go there is nothing to worry ok."
I don't why she is very conscious about my face. After breakfast i made black tea you know its my energy booster took it and went upstairs to my room sat near my window having my black tea. I looked at sunset how darkness consumes Sun light but Sun rises again removing darkness it's like our life their is always a hope of light to get out of struggles.
After offer maghrib salah and reciting  Quran I went downstairs baba has cameback from work he kissed my forehead and went to his room. I was getting bored now so i switched on the Tv to watch a film and to my luck "Captain Marvel " was coming. Captain Marvel is my favourite avenger the way she gets up after getting fail so many times. Her strength, power, courage, attitude, dareness I just love it. After watching the whole movie I was about to go when our telephone rang I received the call I was about to say something but before I could say the man on other side said: "Mr.Yamin only six months are left then I will come and take her ok."
Who is this speaking? I asked.
He said: What a sweet sound my love!
Before I could ask further he ended the call . I was not able to understand what he was saying. For what six months are left? For whom he is coming?
I asked this to baba a terror was clear on his face but he said it's a business matter so I left my curiosity.
After dinner mumma applied cream to my pimple baba was also tensed seeing it. Oh Allah! They are so much worried about me.
Then i went upstairs to my room after completing my studies i changed into night dress and went to sleep.😴

I woke up with sweat beads on my forehead seeing a dream. Ya! I frequently sees dream of car crash and people dieing in it. I don't know what does that mean but it makes me restless and when i tell this to Mumma she says me that there is nothing to worry it's just a dream but this really haunts me.

                     ×Next Day×
After breakfast i went to university and all day was as usual tiring I came back to home and changed into black salwar kameez.

I was offering maghrib salah in my room when i heard a gun shoot

I was offering maghrib salah in my room when i heard a gun shoot. I was terrified I ran down to see and the scene infront of me left me in shock.

________________________________________
Asalamualaikum lovely people how are you all.
Please share my story with your friends and vote, comment on it.
This chapter was all about Sobiya's povs next time I will write Roman's povs.
So what was that gun shoot?
What left Sobiya shocked?
Let's see.
Allahafiz lovely people ☺