Losing Game

If I get 50 comments, then the next update will be in just 2 days!

==================================
Sobiya's povs:
There were tears in my eyes with a bright smile on my face. Yes, it's tears of happiness. I'm going to become a mother! I double-checked my reports, which I just got from my doctor after checkup. It's a positive!
I placed my hand on my stomach, trying to feel the presence of a tiny life in it.

Roman! He is going to be so happy when he gets to know that he is going to be a father. We both didn't get the love of our parents, and we never got true affection, but now we are going to be a family. Where my child will get the love of parents. I'll do every possible thing to make you a good human, and I promise no harm will come to you. I'll protect you with my life. This baby will make our bond stronger, Roman.

I was so happy and excited and was wondering how I would break this news to my husband. He will be very happy. On my way back home, I was just imagining all the happy moments we are going to have with this baby.

I was sitting on the bed in my room checking the reports because I wanted to believe it. Then I thought Allah has given me this beautiful blessing to be mother. I should thank Him. So I put the file in my side desk and made wadhu offered salah and thanking the almighty Allah for this beautiful blessing. The one who loves us more than 70 mothers has given me the chance to be the mother to love this tiny innocent life unconditionally like He loves us, forgiving our sins and blessing us with happiness.

After offering salah, I saw a message on my phone from my university to come and collect Hall tickets for the semester exams. How stupid of me I totally forget that I've exams coming next week.

I asked the driver to take me to the university, but one of the guard said that my husband had given him the duty of my security and will take me to the university.

I reached university when I got a call from my husband. He said: "I got to know that my wife is out of the mansion."
I smiled and said: "Yes Mr.Husband, because your wife came to collect a hall ticket from the university. Don't worry, I came with one of the bodyguards. I'll go back after collecting the hall ticket.
He said: "One bodyguard? How can you come with just one bodyguard? You are my wife. I can't trust on one."

I sighed and said: "He won't kill me, Roman! When are you coming back? I've something to tell you

I sighed and said: "He won't kill me, Roman! When are you coming back? I've something to tell you."
He asked: "What is it?"
I said: "Aha.. Not like this. I want to see your reaction when I say that."
He smiled: "Hmm... now I think I should come back soon."
I smiled and said: "Allahafiz!"

I took my hall ticket on my way back to the car, a girl bumped into me, and the phone in my hand fell down.
I felt like it was intentional, but she was saying sorry when I was collecting broken parts of my phone. May be I'm thinking too much. I put the phone in my bag and headed towards my car. The guard was talking with someone on the phone seriously. I was having the bad feeling not to go, but keeping aside all my thoughts, I sat in the car, not knowing that it was going to take me to the worst destination of my life.