He is back!

He was rising like a bright sun spreading its light rays all over the world, gaining attention of the mafia world.

He killed the Spain mafia it was shocking for all the mafias out there. His success with time was gaining their attention. His business was spreading like a fire in the forest all over the world.

And here he was, standing alone smoking cigarette with all the power in his hand, but the only thing he wanted was to get back the girl he lost

He was helpless and broken at that time because he didn't possess the power who took her away from him. He was deeply hurt and wanted to die! Because he loved her, truly all he wanted was her, but seeing her with someone made his blood boil but he couldn't do anything because he didn't had the power to get her from that bastard.

At that night, he was standing on the edge of the building to jump and die, but when he closed his eyes, he saw a pair of  innocent brown eyes whom he loved with all his heart. The pain was unbearable for him, and the image of her sitting beside that man came to his mind.

She was not happy. The smile on her face was fake. He smiled in satisfaction that she didn't love that man. I've got to get her away from that man.

She is mine! I'll make her mine because I  truly loved her. So I'll get her back in my life, and she will be only mine.

He sighed and mumbled her name: "Sobiya!"

Yes! The Sikander Khan is back! But this time, with all the power and a strong will to get her back for him.

His guard entered the room and said: "Sir, the private jet is ready to go!"

He smiled and said: "I'm coming, Sobiya! It's going to be a war in love!"

With that, a private jet took its flight, and there was a smile on Sikander Khan's face, not knowing what fate has in its store for him.
**************************************

Sobiya's povs:

It's been 3 months after that incident, and we are happy in our lives. He loves me a lot, and I can't imagine my life without him.

He is possessive. Can't bear it when someone stares me and he has kept some guards for me for my safety whenever I go out.

After offering fajr salah, I saw him staring at me. I said: "Why don't you offer salah with me?"
He smiled and said: "What should I ask Allah now when He has given me you the most precious thing?"

I said, sitting beside him: "Okay, but still we have to offer salah it's mandatory on us. We have to ask forgiveness from him and thank him for all the good things in our life."

He said: "I'll pray one day inshallah!"
I joked: "When I'll be dieing huh?"
He got up and hugged me and said: "Never ever say that! I can't afford to lose you. You are my everything."