A Secret 🤐

Mukhtar Yamin: No! She should not know that do you understand Azra.

Azra Yamin: But one day she will get to know this then what will we do?

Mukhtar Yamin: We have to hide it from her. She is very important for me.

Azra Yamin: I know that why she is important for you. But what if she get aware of our secret?

Narrator's povs:
Are you thinking this people are concerned about Sobiya. No! You are mistaken see there true colours.

Mukhtar Yamin: Sobiya shouldn't know that we are not her real parents.  I have raised her from when she was just 4 year old and that was for some reason.

Azra Yamin: I know that you raised my sister's daughter as your daughter when they died in car crash.

Mukhtar Yamin: Yes! Sobiya is like a asset to me. I have taken loan from a Mafia king to start my business but it gave me loss. Now I have to return back his money or else he will kill me.

Azra Yamin: Yes I know that you want to sell Sobiya to Sheikh of Arab to get high amount of money so that you can repay to mafia king and start a new business.

Mukhtar Yamin: Yes you are right when i saw your sister's daughter crying near her mother's dead body I observed that she is very beautiful like your sister.

Azra Yamin: Yes! I know that you were head over heels in love with my sister but she rejected you and married to a honest businessman. And you married me just to be around her. There was always a burning desire in your heart to destroy my brother-in-law as he took my sister away from you and now you want to destroy his daughter's life

Mukhtar Yamin: Yes! You are correct Nargis - your sister rejected my proposal because I cheat in business and married that so called honest businessman - Arbaz Shah. I so wanted to kill him but he got killed in car crash with my love Nargis. But when I saw their daughter I planned to use her.
Yes! I will use her to do my business.
In that way I will take revenge from Arbaz Shah and also expand my business.

Azra Yamin: I always hated my sister she used to get all the attention because of her beauty and I was always been ignored. I would have never agreed to adopt her daughter but you said we will get rich if we get her so I adopted and gave her fake mother love so that one day we will have lavish life style. Have you signed papers of giving her to sheikh?

Mukhtar Yamin: Yes I have signed it and kept it in locker. He will come to take her when she will turn 20. Only 6 months are left for it.
We have raised her like parents she loves us a lot and that weakness only will be our power.
She is becoming beautiful day by day.
Take care of her beauty it should not fade away its our weapon to get successful.

Azra Yamin: Ya! I still remember that when we went to Saudi Arabia and that Sheikh saw Sobiya and fell in love with her. He said he will give large amount if we give Sobiya to her.
He is so mad for her he said he will come when she will turn 20 and gave us contract papers to sign it to make Sobiya his. But we will give that papers back to him when he will give us money. He ordered me to send her pic daily which I do.
We gave her our surname, food, house to live and education now in return she should give us money..haha!

Mukhtar Yamin: Take care of her she is here only for more 6 months then our lives will get totally changed..haha!

Roman Amir's povs:
Shoot him i ordered my man to kill that bastard who took loan from me and ran away but I have my sources no one can escaped from me. I hate people who cheat and this bastard took 1 million from me and ran away its not a big amount for me but I hate people who cheat and betrays me.
"Boss Mr.Yamin has not returned our money yet." My man said.
That stupid old man its been a year since he took loan from us and now it's getting too much. Now I have to show him from whom he has taken money.

 Now I have to show him from whom he has taken money

"Let's have a tea at Mr.Yamin's house what say Ali?" I said with evil smile.
Ali is my only friend I have and he is the most trusted person.
I went back to my mansion had a shower.
Yes i am all alone in this big mansion with servants working in it. My parents died when i was just 9. I have no relatives. I have never let any woman enter this mansion because this is my mansion I don't allow whores here.
I never thought of getting married because till date I didn't saw any one who could melt my stone like heart which has no feelings.
I am a Mafia king who the world fears I am always busy in work and meetings. I don't show any feelings because I want the world to fear me.
I smiles rarely because I turned into man when I was just 9.
Girls are just for only one night me they all are whores running for money.
I took my mercedes and went to my office where I runs my business to cover up my illegal business.
Ali said: " When are you going to Mr.Yamin's house. We should teach him a lesson."
I smirked and said: "Tommorow!"

Roman Amir don't know where his fate is taking him.😉
Sobiya Yamin don't know that a storm is going to come in her life.😲
So what will happen when they will come face to face??
Let's see what's in their destiny 🤗

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
*MUST READ*
Asalamualaikum lovely people!
This is my new story please read it, vote it, comment on it.
And ignore my grammatical mistakes.
Yes! I write about beauty and dareness because sometimes it causes lots of troubles in our lives.
Beauty and dareness gets caught in evil eyes and it causes destructions in our lives which we can't mend.
Obsession is the thing which causes pain to others so please live your life and let others live their life freely.
Oh my Allah! I talk so much but I let out everything which was in my heart.😁
Ok Allahafiz!
Check out my others stories as well.
1. Her Destiny andHis Obsession
2. Her Beauty and His Obsession

Bye!!