The Revenge

Standing in the garden, looking at the beauty of nature that Allah has created. She was happy with an angelic smile on her face. A pair of muscular arms hugged her from the back, and she embraced herself into him, knowing that he the love of her life, her husband. She turned back and held his hands with their foreheads touching each others as if connected with souls. They were staring at each other, diving in the ocean of love in their eyes. But then....

He disappeared! He just vanished

He disappeared! He just vanished. The beautiful garden turned into a dark forest, and without him, she was getting scared. She searched him everywhere she could, but their was no trace of him as if his existence disappeared from her life. Suddenly, a demonic shadow came in her view, which was coming towards her. She tried to run away from it. But it got hold of her, and she screamed in fear.

==================================

Sobiya's povs:
I was scared and woke up in shock. I was sweating as if I was really running. It was a dream! It was a horrific dream. I can't imagine my life without him. The azaan was going on. I looked at him, who was in deep sleep, holding me tightly in his arms. I smiled, admiring my husband kissing him. I got off from him to offer salah.

I felt a bit dizzy, ignoring it. I made wadhu and offered salah. Offering salah is a solution to all my problems, and it gives different kind of peace to my heart, and I feel close to Allah, whom I can say my heart out and ask anything from him. Surely, He will grant me what is right for me. I raised my hands for dua.

Ya Allah, I don't know why I'm having weird bad feelings. Please bring ease to my heart and give my husband all the happiness and long life! Ameen!

After dua, I got up and placed the prayer mat on its place. Suddenly, I felt urge to vomit, and I ran to the bathroom. I don't know, but I'm feeling nauseous from few days.

After freshen up, I went downstairs to arrange breakfast for my husband.
==================================
Sikander's povs:

 ==================================Sikander's povs: