He is back!

Roman's povs:

I woke up with sweat beads on my forehead that same dream is haunting me

I woke up with sweat beads on my forehead that same dream is haunting me. I've to forget it!
The more I try to forget it my dreams make it fresh.
That car crash!
I still remember it. I don't how I was left alive after so dangerous accident. I still remember how my uncle confessed that he made break fail of my father's car so that we should all die and he'll get the property. The moment he confessed I was beyond angry and I shooted him death.
In that accident we crashed with another car and they also died. I don't who were that innocent people who died because of envy of my uncle.
I only remember four death bodies which were taken out of the cars. Two of my parents and two from another car. I don't know how but Allah saved me I just got some minor scratches.
That was the dangerous accident and it still haunts me.
I drank a glass of water then went to sleep. I woke up and thought that today is the last day here in Singapore. I'm so happy to go back home and to see her. I always loved this place but now it feels boring here as if my heart doesn't want to stay away from her. It was only a week trip but it felt like  decade without her.
What you've done to me Sobiya? I can't even focus on work because of you.

I smiled thinking about her. Her milky hands making the sound of bangles came in my mind. She is very stubborn I said her not to do job but she is still looking for jobs but no baby you'll not get any job because I already warned all the companies that if they hire you then I'll destroy them and who will disobey mafia king ha.

 She is very stubborn I said her not to do job but she is still looking for jobs but no baby you'll not get any job because I already warned all the companies that if they hire you then I'll destroy them and who will disobey mafia king ha

After freshen up i called my men to know about her. Yes! My men are still keeping an eye on her. Where she is going? When she comes back? I get all the information.
My man informed me that she is going to college right now and we're following her and she didn't got any job yet. I smiled listening it.
Sobiya! If you're stubborn then I'm the definition of stubbornness. You try as much as you can but only till I reach their once I comeback I'll make you mine and that's my promise to you.

Sobiya's povs:
It's been a week but I'm not able to get any job. I think I should go to college now it's better to focus on my last semster than wasting my time.
But then how will I run this house. I've to earn.
I don't know why no one is ready to give me job as if there is some influence which is stopping them.
Yes Sobiya film is going on! Come'on its real life who will stop me from doing job ha!
An idea came in my mind. I'll give home tuitions to neighbouring children and in that way I can earn money as well and be at home safe.
Ok! Then it's final I'll start it from tomorrow itself.