Gift!

Sobiya's povs:

I felt as if the whole existence of mine has been collapsed when he handed me the envelope of divorce papers.

He already signed it!
How can he do this to me? Is this all I'm worth of? Just a piece of paper!

I held the envelope in my hand it was weightless envelope but it was  so heavy for me that it was breaking my heart.

He was asking for forgiveness and confessed that he realised his mistakes but is this the only way to repent...divorce!

I always wanted this. I wanted to get rid of this relation, his name, his mansion, his obsession and today when he freed me from all of this I'm not happy!

How strange na?

Ya Allah! I don't know what's the reason behind your decisions but this divorce is not what I wanted!

When I've started to accept this relation, my husband and this mansion as my home you are taking it away from me.

Why everything I start getting attached with leaves me. First you took away my parents from me then that fake parents whom I loved the most then now you are making me away from this man whom I have accepted as my husband, for whom I've developed some kind of feelings!

And I looked at him with emotionless face not able to understand how can he leave me when he use to claim me only his! A tear came down from his eye. I know there are lot more tears which is caged in his dark eyes which he won't let it flow infront of me.

He was in pain, he was guilty but this is only what he thought could repent his mistakes...a divorce!

I went out of the room without saying anything not turning back to see him because I won't be able to leave if I looked back.
I was on the stares coming down when I heard some cars getting in a driveway may be this man ordered his driver to leave me back to Yamin house.

I was in the living hall when I looked at the envelope and a tear escaped from my eye and I smiled.
What is this man?

It was written: YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFT!

So this is my birthday gift ha! In this chaos I forget that it's my birthday today! And this is the gift I got from my husband "Divorce!"

How will a girl feel when she gets divorce papers as a birthday gift ha! So romantic na....uncountable tears flowed through my eyes with emotions, heart break, pain.

This was my worth in his eyes. He got me in his life forcefully when he wanted me and he left me when he wanted! My decision doesn't matter what I want and what I don't?

 He got me in his life forcefully when he wanted me and he left me when he wanted! My decision doesn't matter what I want and what I don't?

I collapsed on the ground with tears and broken heart. The maids came to help me but I signalled them not to come near me.

What is this feeling ha?
Why I'm so hurt? When I always wanted to get rid of him?
What is this ha?
This is love! I've fallen for him! I can't stay away from him! I love him!