Revealation

What to do when we want to just get rid of somethings but destiny repeatedly impose it on us. As if it's just a part of soul, as if it's a stain on a white cloth which we can't remove it. When their are tall walls around you which is not letting you be free. A soul which wants to get rid of the name she is attached will she ever realise the love in his eyes.

Sobiya's povs:
His words, his love is making me mad how can he love me even after whatever I did. He left me confused kissing my forehead leading me totally confused as if that kiss has passed different kind of sensation in me.

He came back with dinner and placed it on the bed. I was hungry so without thinking about what he will think I started eating and he smiled at my childish behaviour.

He has an attractive smile!😍
Stop admiring your beast Sobiya!
Your???

I said: "Why are you smiling ha?
He tucked my hairs behind my ear and caressed my cheek and said: "You are so innocent Sobiya!"

I sighed and said: " No I'm a mature girl. Life has taught me more then my age!"
He said: "But still it couldn't take away innocency of a 19 year old wife of mine."
I said: "Don't you get tired of this sweet talks ha! Can't you feel that I hate you ha!"

He clenched his fist controlling his anger.
I smirked and said: "Getting angry ha! I too felt the same anger when you don't let me leave this cage! Why don't you just divorce me ha!"

He angrily said: "Never say that again Sobiya! I will never leave you. And if you ever try to escape or get out of my life then first I'll kill you then I'll kill myself understood!"

I got scared his every word was like warning. His eyes were red and the water glass he was holding tightly broke injuring his hand.
I took his hand hurriedly and removed the glass pieces from his hand and called Peter.
Peter came running to the room and I ordered him to bring the first aid.
All the while my husband was having smile on his face as if he is not in pain with lot of emotions playing in his eyes.

Peter came with first aid and gave it to me. Peter said: "Madam should i do it!"
Before I could say anything Roman said: "No you can leave, let your queen have this honour!"
I rolled my eyes how can someone flirt in this condition ha.

I cleaned the blood and neatly bandaged his hand their was a smile plastered on his face.

I sighed and asked: "Did you won the lottery ha?"
He nodded in no just staring me.
I said: "Is your wife expecting?"
I felt embarrassed when i understood what i just said.
He laughed and said: "Not now! But will be expecting soon Inshallah!"
I said: "Your 2nd wife will! don't expect from me!"
He said: "Their is no space for any one in my life after You!"
I said: "Ok na! But why are you smiling as if you have won the battle?"
He said: "It's not less than winning a battle to have a girl you love in your bedroom as your wife taking care of You!'
I said: "Don't be in any misunderstanding that I care for you!"
He smirked and said: "Then what's this ha?"
I said: "It's just....just..."
Before I could complete he smashed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. It was harsh but full of love. He held my waist and pulled me close to him and I gasped at his action. He took the chance and entered my mouth exploring every part of my lips he moved away when he felt necessary to breath.

It was the first kiss of my life!
Which he stoled from me!
But he is my husband.
Husband!!
What's going on Sobiya??

I looked at him shocked where as he was having smile of victory seeing his work which left my lips all red and swollen.

I angrily said: "What was that ha?"
He said: "It's a kiss Biya! You didn't understand it ha? I'll show you again!"