His Anger!😠

So please Comment! Because if you comment then I'll be happy and the updated will be faster!
So please my lovely readers shower your love through comments 🙃🙃🙃

Or else I'll be angry like our male lead!😠😠

No I can't be angry on my lovely readers but your  Hooriya wants your appreciation pleaseeee!🤗🤗🤗

Now please dive into the hate of Sobiya!
Actually I express my emotions through her and this story is full of emotions!☺☺

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sobiya's povs:
I was frozen seeing him coming on the stage.
What he is doing here??
Surely he have a death wish!
Sikander came and greeted Mr.Amir and wished me. I smiled back at him but I could see the pain in his eyes of getting defeated in the most important battle of his life. Behind his smile he was hiding his screams and sobs of losing me. I know he loves me but I can't give him false hopes because I don't feel same for him and in addition I'm already in cage of this beast who won't let me leave that easily but soon I'll try to escape which needs proper planning.
Sikander was staring me from a distance with unshed tears in his eyes and broken heart. I was feeling guilty because I was the reason of his sadness. I looked at him and he gave me a sad smile as if he is seeing his life being snatched from him.
I never in my life thought that we would meet again but here he is attending my reception.
We can never guess Allah's plan!
But wait what he is doing here because this party is for mafias then why he is...wait is he mafia???
I was in my own thoughts when Mr.Amir asked: "What happen Sobiya? Are you okay!"
I fake smiled and said: "As if you care ha!"
He sighed and said: "I do care of you Biya!"
I looked around to see Sikander leaving I was confused what was he doing here??
I asked: "Who was he? That man who just congratulated us!"
He raised his brow and said: "Why it matters to you ha?

Huh! So possesive!😏

I said: "Because I think I saw him before."
I don't want him to know that I already know Sikander.
He said: "He is Sikander Khan heir of Khan enterprises and mafia as well!"
I gasped at his revelation I never thought that Sikander can be mafia!
Okay he was goon type in college but he is mafia!
Ya Allah! Why you always keep me infront of mafia ha??
Mr.Amir held my hand and was caressing my knuckles and whispered while kissing my jaw: "Smile Sobi! People are seeing us!"
I said: "All the people here are fake and evil! I don't care what they think! And don't you dare touch me!"
He said: "You are not sitting here as a stubborn wife but as a mafia queen! So please smile or else I'll surely do something which you will regret!"

His threats Huh!🙄

I smiled and looked up to see lots of businessmen and beautiful ladies enjoying the party. But I was feeling sick of this. I hate this!
I'm smiling like a happy bride who is feeling the most lucky girl to get him as his husband and proud to be a mafia queen but only I know that's it is eating me. I'm faking to be happy and proud but only I know how broken I'm!
I'm faking to be in love with my husband but only I know how much I hate my husband!
I'm faking to be luckiest person on the earth but only I know how unlucky I'm!
After photo shoot was done I was hell tired and my ankles were paining due to the murderous heels.
I hate heels! I always prefer flats or sport shoes over heels not that I'm tall but being comfortable is more important for me and this 7 inch heels are making me insane.
Finally valima came to end and I sighed in relief.
He asked: "Are you tired?"
I said: "No! Not at all! I'm all fresh!"
He asked: "Really! But you look pale!"
With that he caressed my lower lip and i slapped his hand away from me and said: "I told you not to touch me! Don't you get it ha??"
He held my arm tightly and pulled me close to him and said: "I'll! Because it's my right! Did you get that?"
I said: "You don't have any right on me! I don't and never will accept you as my husband did you get that!"
I was angry on him. What does he think about himself ha?
Is he my master? Whom I'll obey!
I took steps towards stairs when i felt strong pain in my legs due to heels and I hissed in pain not able to walk properly.
I was trying to walk when i felt being held up and I saw him taking me in bridal style.
I said: "Get me down! I can walk!"
He said: "I can see that!"
I remained silent because I can't!
I placed my arms around his neck and let him take me to his room.
He smells of cologne! He looks so perfect just like a prince in this black tuxedo with perfect jawlines and sharp features anyone can fall for him but why he is after me even I'm so harsh to him. He tolerates my hate but he never leave me! Why he loves me this much?
He smiled and said: "Staring your own husband Biya?"
I looked down in embarrassment because I was literally staring him.
I just fought with him, hurted him with my words but still he is taking me to the room in his arms!