Changes

Sobiya's povs:
I opened the diary not knowing that it's going to change my life, my way of thinking and it will give me so much courage to fight for myself.
Sobiya! My dear daughter I don't know why I'm feeling that it's important to write this diary to you eventhough I will be always there for you to support.
Oh! Mumma you left me.
I will give you this diary on your 20th birthday as a gift. You know me and your baba loves you very much. When you were about to born your father brought this house for you. He was so happy that we are going to have daughter he use to pray all five salah (prayers) and asked Allah for your health and well being.
You know Sobiya your father is a honest man he never cheated others be like him. You should always be honest and never betray or cheat others it's forbidden in Islam. Don't put your trust in anyone blindly and care for the one who loves You, protect you.
Mumma I can't handle the person who loves me. I just hate him. He is a murderer.
Sobiya be brave like me. Always take stand for yourself when you are right. You are a daughter of Arbaz Shah he is the most clean hearted person I have ever saw be like him. Keep your heart clean forgive the people who hurts you only if they are guilty.
I don't know why your Azra aunty show envy towards me. She feels that because of my beauty I get all the attention eventhough all of us love her a lot. And your uncle is a bad person he cheats people but why I'm telling this to you. You should respect them. They are your elders.
Hate is a very pure feeling like love it comes from heart. You should never let your heart filled with hate.
My darling! You are mumma's good girl. Always take care of yourself. Be independent and never be afraid be a brave girl. Ok!
Don't get your time wasted on the people who are mean to you. Leave them and go ahead in your life you have beautiful journey to go.
Yes! Mumma I will not be effected by the death of the people who were using me. I will be strong and move ahead.
Sobiya! Love makes wonders to us. It's a beautiful feeling. Give importance to the people who loves. Marry a person who loves you more than anyone else. He can do anything for you. His eyes should be filled with emotions when he sees you. You should be a good wife. The person who loves you will do anything to make you happy. To protect he will become shield and if you don't give him value then he will become beast for you. He will burn the whole world to you and if you resist him then his love will turn into obsession.
I don't why but by reading this only one image is coming in my mind. "Roman Amir" He said he loves me. But i don't love him and never will. He is a murderer!
I read the whole diary and at last page was a family picture. I think that small girl is me and that sweet couple holding me are my parents. I must say  my mumma was very beautiful and baba was a handsome businessman just like him.
Shutup Sobiya! Stop comparing your baba with that murderer.
Huh...fate! Till now I was in illusion that mean people were my parents.
I kissed our family photo.
And I decided neither I will cry for anyone nor I will be afraid of anyone. I will live my life fully. I will enjoy my life. I will make friends which I don't have now. I will marry a honest man.
I smiled and got up from my study table put the diary in my locker.
After offering salah I thanked Allah for guiding me towards right path.
I went downstairs and all flashback came in my mind and his words were ringing in my mind "I love you Sobiya!" I don't know why he effects me so much. Pulling out myself from his thoughts I switched on the music and started cleaning my house.
Yes! This is my house. Baba brought it for me. To remove all their memories from this house  that I spend with that mean people who were going to sell me I cleaned everything and I was hell tired.
I went to my room upstairs and took a warm bath and changed into blue salwar kameez dried my hairs and looked at my reflection in the mirror.
The girl with brown hairs and brown eyes with changes in her life.
Then my thoughts went towards him
Why he loves me?
I'm just a normal girl with normal features. I'm not so beautiful.
It's strange I never had even talked with any boy. My so called father always kept me away from men.
A cool breeze hit my face which came through the window.
I went towards window and smell of fresh soil hit me. It's so pleasant! I love the smell of soil after rain.
"Sobiya! Don't you dare step out in the lawn it's raining and you will be sick" were the words which i was told whenever I wanted to enjoy the rain. I thought it was concern but it was all fake.