Sleep over me

"I swear they are trying to work us to the bone!" Leigh groaned as she opened the door to one of their hotel rooms. She doesnt even know whose but she's too tired to care.

They've been up for almost 24 hrs with back to back rehearsals, meetings, not to mention interviews they had to look alert on.
Jesy literally plopped down on the bed and mumbled into the pillow, " I swear this bed is made of a thousand orgasms. I can lay here for ages"

The younger woman made a face at the too graphic metaphor but her grimace wasnt even completed before she plopped down too.

"Where are the two geordies?" Jes asked, the natural mom of the group, her mind was always minding her bandmates' presence. Just as she asked, Jade came through the door, with a very sleepy Perrie stuck to her side. The brunette was told she can find her older friends here and it was instinct to follow. Seriously though they need to learn which of their hotel room is this.

Jade didn't even bother to stifle a yawn as she guided Perrie towards the bed on the other side of Jesy, "C'mon baby, kick of your shoes and lay next to Jes" the older geordie instructed. Perrie lazily did what she was told to and laid down.

By the time Jade kicked off her own shoes, Leigh managed to coax the oldest brunette to her back so she can sort of lay her head on Jesy's stomach, and curl up with a thin small pillow as a barrier. She was snoring within minutes.

"Jadeeeey" the blonde whined, reaching her arm out mindlessly with her eyes closed. Despite Jade's tiredness, she still managed to giggle at her girlfriend's adorableness.

"I"m here Pez" Jade cooed as she slid in next to Perrie, stretching her arm out a bit so the younger geordie would lift her head and cuddle into her. She heard a content sigh from the crook of her neck and like Leigh, Perrie was asleep moments later.

As much as Jade was tired, she tends to have a hard time to fall asleep more because she gets emotionally exhausted which leads to overthinking. Jesy seems to sense this since she doesnt hear Jade's breath mellow down. She lifted her hand, the one not currently resting on Leigh's back and held Jade's hand that was wrapped around Perrie's waist. She gave her soft pats with her thumb, and kept the rhythm going til she felt Jade's breath even out and her hand become limp.

Jesy was sandwiched between her best friends, she didn't ask for this but she sure wasn't complaining. With the thought of how much they bring her comfort, she fell into a peaceful slumber.

A/n: happy holidays you guys! This is just a little something i kept thinking on. I have 2 more ideas for this year plus the possible ending of this is us. No promises but stay tuned if you can. Merry Mixmas🎁