Sleep is for me and you

"You guys have to stop. Now!" Leigh grumbled, pulling Perrie away from Jade who are currently attached at the lips. The older band member practically had to peel Perrie off of Jade and drag her a bit farther. Jade sighed and stared wistfully at her girlfriend,
"But she's yummy"

The blonde pouted clearly agreeing with her. Leigh rolled her eyes at their drama. They're extra clingy today.
"Well she'll still be 'yummy' when she finishes her photoshoot. So, say your goodbyes and get your ass out of here Pez!"

Perrie walked towards the older geordie and leaned in to kiss her, "See you later, babe". It was innocent and sweet but Jade might have had something different in mind and caught her lower lip between her teeth, making her moan.

"Seriously guys stop it!" Leigh shrieked, and grabbed Perrie by the arm, "I swear this used to be easier when I had Jesy's help" she shook her head and met with the crew in the other room with the blonde on her tail.

Jade took out her phone and started scrolling, it's gonna be quite a long wait, promo photoshoots usually are. She started to get comfy on the provided couch and soon enough she dozed off.

2 hours later, Leigh and Perrie trudged off tiredly back to their dressing room. They chattered on til they open the door and found Zack, one of their stylist, shushing them from where he is. On the couch with a sleeping Jade leaning on him.

He greeted them both and pointed to the brunette, "I saw how uncomfortable she was so I moved her to lay on me for a while. Want to take over Pez? We still have half an hour before your ride gets here."

Perrie nodded and walked over to them, they did a sort of juggling act as they switched places without waking up Jade. The moment she settled down on the couch, the older geordie immediately cuddled up to her, mumbling something incoherent before sighing contentedly.

Perrie smiled at how her girlfriend senses her immediately even in deep sleep. She wrapped her arms around her more and kissed the top of her head, lingering there a bit. She looked up at Leigh, smiling like sunshine itself manifested in her, content in simply holding Jade.

Leigh couldn't help but grin back, shaking her head and whispered pointedly at her bandmate, "Extra clingy I tell you."

Perrie laughed as quiet as she can, burying her nose on top of Jade's head, not even bothering to deny it.

A/N: Just a little fluff for ya;)