Hate Sharing You

A/N: SMUT SMUT SMUT. You've been warned. Anyway, I'm actually thinking of deleting the 'This is Us' book but i'm still not sure. Penny for your thoughts? Enjoy. Oh and again, you can follow me on my IG account: @Jerriemixtape :)

"This one has a better spring form than the other one and it's one size bigger too, it's great especially if you want to invite some...company" The red haired sales lady drawled, giggling at the end and leaning too close to Jade much to Perrie's dismay.

Their shopping for mattress started an hour ago after the blonde convinced Jade to get a new mattress since the hand me down the brunette has in her apartment had broken clumps of foam which resulted to springs poking their back every time they try to lay down. That meant sex at her place was off the table, and that definitely didn't work for either of them.

Jade glanced over at Perrie for confirmation, even if it was her mattress, Perrie stayed almost every other night at her place so it was more theirs than hers. The taller geordie just rolled her eyes which the sales lady-Joanne- hadn't even noticed since she barely glanced at her for more than a few seconds since they came in this joint.

Confused at her reaction, Jade was brought back by the slight touching of Joanne at her arm "You can test it if you want to" the sales lady offered, her tone covered in lust and maybe a hint of desperation.

The brunette was oblivious to her moves "Yeah, sure" she agreed, sitting on the edge slightly bouncing to test the promoted springs. She reached for the blonde's hand towards her and guided her to sit beside her which clearly annoyed Joanne.

"What do you think babe?" Jade asked. But Perrie just crossed her arms and replied "Whatever" uninterestedly. Her attitude was starting to get on Jade's nerve but decided to spare the sales lady to be the witness of their possible conflict. As she stood up, Perrie was already making her way outside. "Will you excuse us for a sec?" she said, turning to catch up on her girlfriend. The sales lady smirked "Sure, just call me when you need me, or even if you don't" she entailed. Perrie heard it before she was out the door which left her fuming even more as she headed out to her car with Jade hot on her heels.

"Well you're just a ray of pitch black aren't you?" the older geordie exclaimed sarcastically as she blocked the blonde from getting in her car.

"I'm not fighting with you about this Jeed" Perrie said in a controlled tone, her stance defensive and her hand clicking the lock key.

"What are we even fighting about Pez?! All I know is we went shopping for a new mattress and suddenly you're pissed off at me, didn't you like what they have?" she asked, snatching Perrie's keys from her so she really can't go anywhere. They need to settle this. She needed a new mattress.

"it's not about the damn mattress! Now give me back my keys Thirlwall" the blonde was frustrated and seething at how oblivious her girlfriend is. She always gets hit on constantly, which is a given with the amount of hotness Jade exurbs. But what bothers Perrie is that for the life of her, the brunette either doesn't seem to notice or doesn't mind it. She will usually just get annoyed since she was never truly the jealous type but the way that sales lady has been touching and making innuendos at her girlfriend blatantly was just crossing the line.

"Then what the hell is it then Edwards?" Jade held out the key behind her for a moment when Perrie tried to reach it. The taller geordie eventually gave up and stepped back, crossing her arms.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that you've been flirting for the past hour with that sales lady" she retorted, her voice dripping sarcasm.

"I have not, What are you talking about?" Jade defended. All she knows was she was looking at mattresses.