Yes?

Jade was currently lying on her stomach scrolling through instagram, mainly posts about Perrie but shhh she wouldn't admit that.

She heard the door open and looked over her shoulder to see the said gorgey hun leaning against the doorframe, clearly staring at her only underwear clad ass.

The brunette raised one of her eyebrows at Perrie, "Yes? Can I help you?" she asked playfully.

The younger geordie's stare never left Jade's ass, a smirk forming along with the developing glint in her eyes.

"Nah, I just wanted to check if your ass is still hot as ever." Perrie nonchalantly stated then nodded slowly as if approving of her own dirty thoughts. Then as if her randomness wasn't weird enough she just turned and started walking out the door with no further explanation.

"Wait! Pez!" Jade called out and waited for the blonde before she continued "Well? What's the verdict?"

Perrie's smirk grew as she walked in the room, arms crossed, towering over Jade. Then suddenly she slapped the brunette's ass and winked at her.

"Still fine as hell, babygirl"

With that she walked out again, leaving a dumbfounded brunette in her wake.

"Freak" Jade whispered, betrayed by the blush that crept on her cheeks and the moan caught in her throat.

A/N: okay so this isn't the make a move smutty part 2 (not yet) but im just in my feels😉

Also im psyching myself up to write a new book but let's seeee