You've got me

"Pez there isn't any biscuits left, I sent them to you yesterday and there isn't a shop that's open right now. I'm sorry, pet." Debbie sighed through the phone, deflated that she couldn't make a way for her pregnant daughter's cravings.

"It's okay mum, I'll have someone buy them tomorrow when the shops are open. Good night, mum" Perrie added cheerily, not wishing to make her mum feel bad.

In truth after she ended the phone call, petty irritation bloomed in her chest. She wanted biscuits, and she wanted them now.

Perrie closed her eyes and spread her limbs on the big king sized bed. Maybe she should just sleep this off, it's nearing 1 am anyway.

Wait.

She grabbed her phone again and scrolled through her contacts under 'Favorites'. Perrie found a specific name and pressed call.

"Pez?" Jade picked up after the third ring.

"Jade? were you asleep?" she asked and letting her hand fall on her forehead with a little smack. She should've texted first.

"No, I was just having a little snack." Jade chuckled a little, the sound of munching on her end. Perrie instantly recognized the sound of crunching and smiled.

"I'm guessing biscuits? Can I have some?" She pleaded, past embarrassment.

The brunette laughed, "pregnancy cravings huh?"

Perrie let out a whine and explained her dilemma then asked Jade again if she can drop by to pick some up.

Jade being the good friend that she is told her to stay put and that she'll be at her house in a few minutes.

-

There was a little squeal that Perrie emitted when she opened the door and saw Jade in her parka carrying a whole bag of biscuits.
The brunette broke out into a grin and gave her a natural one side hug.

For Perrie's comfort, they decided to eat on her bed. Jade insisting to clean it up when they were done. They grabbed a plate for each of them just in case.

Jade eyed her very pregnant belly while she munched quietly. The silence wasn't awkward since Perrie decided to stuff her face with every flavor of biscuit Jade brought.

"Are you afraid?" The brunette asked meekly. She can't imagine what Perrie is going through.

"I am. But I know this baby would have a whole village to look after it. And that it'll have you." She smiled at her sweetly at Jade.

Jade nodded with pride as an answer, a grin growing on her lips. She noted the way Perrie kept changing positions, looking uncomfortable.

She smiled sheepishly, "My back hurts a bit."

"Oh, here let me try what Karl used to do when they were pregnant with amara." Jade offered. She dusted the crumbs off her fingers on the plate she was using and guided Perrie to lean on her while she sat against the headboard.

Perrie sighed thankfully, her back cramps eased. She propped one of her elbows on Jade's knee. Jade rubbed the blonde's stomach comfortingly, feeling small movements against her hand.

"You're right that the baby will always have me Pez but I want you to remember that I'll be there for you too."

Perrie got teary and tried to hide her face on the crook of the brunette's neck, then she heard her speak again.

"Besides, I've been there for you even before you got pregnant so this kid better get in line." Jade laughed, trying to lighten the mood and earning a jab from Perrie. Still she continued, her voice more sincere now.

"But seriously though, even if it's just for biscuits at 1 am, you can call me."

Perrie looked up at her, "What if I just want you with me?"

Jade smiled softly, "That works too"

Congrats to our baby mamas💙