Yes pt. 2

*smut* Ya'll know i'll never be over that #bussit challenge🥵

Perrie has been doing the same thing every few hours, she'll stare at Jade til the other notices, have a little banter, then slaps her ass before she walks off.

This both favors the brunette and frustrates her. She's so turned on its insane. Jade has already tried seducing Perrie, flirting with her, and just plain asking the blonde to have sex with her. But to no avail, Perrie only smirks at her and goes back to whatever she was doing. Jade doesn't know what she's playing at but she needs it to stop.

She thought of ways to snag Perrie's attention, something creative would have to do. She was leaning against the bedframe as she scrolled through her feed when a video seemed to be her saving glory in this blue (balls ahem) situation.

Jade remembers she has a new little cowboy-ish number in her closet, a gift from their stylist. The brunette walked towards the rack of semi tidy clothes and started sifting through them. The outfit was a bit small so it was harder to find, but when she did it was her turn to smirk.

Oh Perrie's gonna love this.

Jade walked in to their en suite and tried to practice the shot before taking tens of tries. It ain't easy. All the dropping, and twerking, and acting innocent. The brunette worked her ass off before uploading. Literally.

She stood in the middle of their bedroom and checked her notifications. She laughed amusedly at some of the fans' reaction, obviously feeding their thirst unexpectedly. Then the ping she was waiting for happened,

Perrie liked.

She waited in bated breath as she heard footsteps come up the stairs and the door open.

"Yes?" Jade asked coyly, head tilting. Perrie stalked towards her, blue eyes cutting through the tension. She lifted her hand towards Jade's cheek and felt the brunette's breath pass against her thumb.

"Baby.." Perrie whispered, eyes undecided if they want to settle on Jade's eyes or lips.

"What do you want babe?" Jade asked, her tongue gliding to lick her lips. Perrie's eyes finally decided. Lips.

"You," Perrie stated, her hands grabbing Jade's waist and then snaking it on her ass before giving it a squeeze, "This."

Jade moaned. She hasn't even realize Perrie was already walking her towards the bed til she felt it on the back of her knees. Nope, uh uh. As much as she wants to get fucked by Perrie, it's time the blonde a little lesson about teasing her.

Jade's POV

I see her try to lean in for a kiss and before she could, I leaned back a little. Her cool demeanor from this day changed so fast as she pouted.

"Oh so now you don't like it when you're getting teased huh?" I told her, switch our positions. The moment she felt the bed behind her knees she gasped and I took this opportunity to kiss her hard.

The kiss was overwhelming, both of us swallowing each others' moans. I was already light-headed, feeling all of my blood rush down between my thighs and my breath taken by her. I grabbed her waist and squeezed making her moan more. She tried to glide her hands towards my ass but before she did I pulled away, a sigh flitting between us

"Hands behind your back, baby" I commanded. Her mouth floundered til she saw the dare in my eyes. She followed what I said, blue eyes glancing towards the drawers on the side where she knows our toys and bondage stuff are hidden.

"Expecting something, Pez?"

She looked at me eyes wide and had her bottom lip trapped painfully between her teeth. I reached out my thumb and soothed it as she released her bite. I wasn't done though, I pushed my thumb further into her mouth, "Suck."