Sick Unicorn

A/N: So it's been ages since I've last updated this and I'm still thankful to the readers continuing to support it. Enjoy! Feel free to comment or dm me for requests or something:) Oh and btw, for the next chapter. Smut or Fluff? ;)

"Babe, can you please stop licking the spoon? We're not done yet" Perrie sighed exasperatedly. She's been mixing and creaming and sifting ingredients for the past half hour to make some homemade chocolate chip cookies that her girlfriend requested. The same girlfriend who distractingly did nothing but watch her intently, tease her with subtle touches on her arms or hips. What can she say, Jade was a tease and they both loved it.

"Hmmm, I think you're just jealous of the spoon" Jade taunted from across the counter, a big mixing spoon with half of it already licked clean and the other half threatening to drip. She winked at Perrie, dipping her finger in the batter and putting down the spoon before sauntering slowly to her.

The blonde couldn't do anything but keep her breathing in check as she watched the shorter geordie's finger lift close to her lips and smear the batter on it. Jade smirked as she felt Perrie's heartbeat grow faster since the space between them was non-existent.

"Shall we give it a taste to see if it's delicious?" The brunette asked teasingly, her eyes gleaming at Perrie's dumbfounded nod. Oh, how she loves the effect she had on her. She leaned up and attached her lips to the blonde, who immediately returned the favor, deepening the kiss. The blonde let out a little moan, the cookie batter was good but Jade's tongue slipping into her mouth was even better.

They soon pulled away for air, both panting, not realizing Jade's been pushed against the edge of the counter, effectively casting flour across her shorts. Neither cared.

"Delicious, so sweet, just how I like it." The older geordie commented, drawing out a laugh from Perrie.

"You're such a dork" she poked. Jade laughed too, narrowing her eyes amusingly.

"You love it"

Perrie lowered her hands on Jade's ass, cheekily patting away the flour, "I really do" she answered sincerely, grinning down at the brunette.

The older geordie was about to lean up for another kiss when all of a sudden right before their lips touch,

"Achoo!" a sneeze riffled through her, having it directed accidentally at Perrie's face.

The younger geordie scrunched her nose and wiped her face, pulling away and before either of them made a comment, Jade sneezed twice in a row again.

"Baba are you alright?" Perrie asked, fetching her a glass of water.

"Yeah, yeah, it must be allergies or something" Jade lamely excused, trying to keep in her sniffles. The blonde rolled her eyes at this, knowing Jade would always deny being sick. She touched the back of her hand on Jade's forehead, the brunette flinching from the coldness of her hand a little.

"You're burning up, please change into something warmer while I make you some soup?" Perrie ordered, and as she saw Jade opening her mouth to rebut, she looked at her sternly "It wasn't a request."

Jade nodded solemnly and trudged on upstairs to their room. Perrie tutted chuckling at her girlfriend's behavior. She's been through enough times with a sick Jade that she knows the drill. She knows fully well that until Jade feels better, it's gonna start with the brunette being stubborn and ending with a clingy Jade that you can't even leave.

A few minutes later, right when Perrie was testing out the soup and closing the pot, a pair of sleeve covered arms came around her waist. She smiled to herself, seeing the brunette was slowly feeling her developing cold and her clinginess coming about.

It wasn't that Perrie liked seeing Jade hurt, she's not a monster, but with the brunette being the stronger one especially emotionally, these are only one of the few opportunities where Perrie can return the favor of taking care of her.

She set the stove to simmer and turned around in Jade's arms, her nose being poked as she dodged the decorative horn of the unicorn onesie the older geordie was wearing. Perrie's unicorn onesie to be exact.

"I borrowed your onesie, it's the warmest thing I could find," Jade said against Perrie's neck, where her face was currently buried and her voice muffled. The taller geordie hugged her tighter, hearing the continuous sniffling.

"Of course baby, how about we get you a bowl of this soup now, shall we?" Perrie cooed, slowly pulling away and turning around to turn off the stove and scoop a bowl of it. She leads Jade towards the couch, placing the throw blanket on top of her legs.

Sitting beside her, Perrie turned on the telly for some late night Disney while she took on to feed Jade. It didn't matter if the brunette could feed herself, she wanted to do this for her and Jade didn't seem to be complaining.

Jade's eyes flickered alternatingly towards the movie and to Perrie when she would coax another spoonful until there wasn't anymore left.

"There, all done, now you can drink some medicine." The taller geordie said, smiling while she put down the bowl and brushed a stray hair away from Jade's cheek, keeping it there for a moment.

Jade leaned into it, "Love you, Pez"

"Love you too, princess" Perrie answered back. She couldn't help but laugh as she saw Jade's sight kept moving down to her lips, obviously drawn to them. "You want to kiss me don't you?"

Jade nodded at first and then shook her head, "but I don't want you to get sick too." she said, sighing dejectedly.

Perrie put her finger on her lips, pretending to think. "How about I just kiss you like this," she kissed Jade's nose, earning a smile. "Or here," she continued, kissing her cheek. "Or here, or here, what about here" Perrie smothered her with kisses all over her face except her lips, eliciting a giggle from her girlfriend.

When she got the sick brunette's spirit a bit cheery, she got up to place the bowl on the sink, rummaged for some medicine, and finally put the forgotten tray of uncooked cookies in the oven.

As she tried to walk back to where Jade was, her phone rang, Jesy's caller ID lighting up the screen.

Perrie balanced the glass of water and meds, on one hand, she slid the answer icon and put the phone against her ear. "Hey Jes, what's up?"

"Hey Pez, me and lee-lee plan to go out for some drinks and dinner tonight, are you guys up for it?" Jesy invited, they haven't been out together much since their last press meeting. The blonde geordie heard a faint 'Hey Pez' from Leigh-anne somewhere from the background.

Perrie reached the couch and handed Jade the glass, watching the older geordie down the drink with her meds, before setting the glass on the coffee table and beckoning Perrie to sit beside her. As soon as the blonde's arm was wrapped around Jade, she crawled on her lap, hugging the blonde's torso.

"I'm sorry girls I have to take a raincheck, I've got a really clingy unicorn with a cold, on my lap to take care of. Perrie said on the phone laughing as she felt Jade poke her side for her comment.

"Our little Jadey's feeling under the weather huh?" Jesy confirmed, chuckling. Like Perrie, the band already knows Jade's tendencies when sick, and the blonde was the only one who can really bring her comfort, even when they weren't even girlfriends yet.

"Yup, I'll let you guys know when this little baby's feeling better so we can go out then." Perrie heard a combination of Sure's and Get well soon's and Love you's from both of their friends, making sure to put the phone on loudspeaker for Jade to hear before they hung up.

"I'm not a baby" Jade stated, a pout on her lips. The blonde giggled, wanting nothing more but to kiss her pout away. She furrowed her brows and took on a serious expression, "Sure you aren't babe, now who wants a cookie?"

Jade laid her head against Perrie's chest again,

"me."