Suited for you pt. 2

A/N: Someone requested a part two for Suited for you and i decided we should see what Jerrie would be up to👀 Smut as described in the title.

The moment Jade locked the door, the blonde was pushed up against a wall. Jade really like pinning her down, she thought. The brunette didn't waste any time kissing her jawline, down to her neck, and then back up to her lips.

Perrie tried to gain dominance as Jade's tongue slipped past her lips and found hers to play with, when suddenly a thigh pushed against her core. She moaned, the older woman is not playing fair.

Two women both with desires to dominate each other, who would win?

Perrie spun them around easily, and Jade groaned from the contact. The brunette's head is heady from the way Perrie sucks hard and licks her neck's soft spots while her hands play with the hair on her nape.

"What do you want Jadey?" Perrie asked smugly after biting a certain spot that made Jade control a moan.

"To fuck you" the older girl breathed out unconvincingly. She was the one who wanted to go first. To strip her girlfriend and reveal what's underneath the suit she insisted her on wearing. Yet here she was, at Perrie's mercy.

Perrie chuckled agains her collarbone and shook her head, "wrong answer"

Before Jade can protest, Perrie licked her nipple through her shirt. Jade bit her lip and mewled. It was hard to control the fact that her resolve is one lick away. Her nipples poked against the tank top she was wearing even more to Perrie's delight.

Perrie held both of Jade's hands above her head with one of hers and her free hand slowly pulled up Jade's tank top. The brunette can feel the younger woman's hot breath close to the valley of her breasts. Her chest rose with her breathing and it almost touched Perrie's lips but not quite. It was driving her mad.

"I'm gonna ask again. What do. you. want?" This time Perrie asked her face to face, the blonde's eyes intense and playful. With their faces inches apart, it wouldn't be hard to miss what Jade said next,

"Fuck me."

Perrie smiled and touched their foreheads briefly, a gesture to show Jade her appreciation of her trust which made the brunette's heart race lovingly. As soon as Perrie released Jade's hands, they immediately went to the back of her head, guiding her as she takes one of Jade's perky bud in her mouth while the other one is kept company by the blonde's fingers.

"Perrie" Jade breathed out, "I need you"

"Patience, love." Perrie replied as she gave attention to her other nipple while deft hands worked on unzipping her pants. Jade felt Perrie pulling her underwear down her legs, noticing the little stickiness because of how wet she was. The brunette dared to open her eyes and looked down, her breath hitches, Perrie was kissing her legs back up slowly, gazing at her through long lashes. Everytimes she pulls away a little Jade gets a peak at her cleavage.

"But I-- ah" before Jade could finish what she was saying, words got caught in her throat as Perrie gave her slit a long lick. From her entrance to her clit.

"You were saying?" Perrie feigned innocence all the while darting her tongue to lick Jade's swollen clit.

The brunette was incoherent, the only way she could make Perrie continue her ministrations is pulling her head against her pussy.

Perrie took the sign and began eating her out.

Jade's moans filled the house, not bothering to hold back. Perrie Edwards, popstar in a boss bitch suit was on her knees pleasuring her. Life couldn't get better than this the brunette thought.

But it did, as she felt Perrie's fingers suddenly enter her. Jade felt her knees get weak which the blonde sensed so she hitched up one of Jade's legs over her shoulder and looped her arm around it and splayed her hand on the older woman's hip to support her.

"Faster, please." Jade groaned as Perrie hit her g-spot over and over expertly.

The blonde needn't to be told twice, she admit she was holding back a bit, waiting for Jade to ask. But now that Jade did, she let go. Perrie began setting a relentless pace, both her tongue and fingers working Jade to climax, fucking her into oblivion.

"Im close, so---Perrieee!" Jade felt waves of her orgasm crashed over her, losing her breath as she tensed up. Perrie slowed her actions but not stopping, wanting to give the brunette all her worth.

When Jade finally relaxed, she pulled out her fingers slowly hearing her whimper and stood up.

"You okay?" Perrie asked Jade as she pulled her close against her. Jade nodded and kissed her passionately. She tasted herself on the blonde, reminding her how well her tongue satisfied her.

You would think Jade would be exhausted after the mind blowing orgasm she had, but the way her hands are roaming across Perrie's suit and currently unbuttoning it says other wise.

She walked them backwards towards the couch, and as Jade pulled off Perrie's blazer off her, and then her vest, the brunette's eyes glazed over hungrily. Perrie wasn't wearing a bra.

Who says both of them can't win?

X Thinking about making a Little Mix the search themed oneshot orrrr start a short book next time;)