Suited for you

Hello there!

Here's a little short fluff/smut language jerrie😉

"Okay, let's get Perrie in the shot" yelled the director to the production staff. Today was the filming of the vertical video for their new single 'Woman like me'. The girls doned perfectly fitted suits giving them that poweful aura.

Perrie, who was currently getting last minute touch ups stood up and walked to the platform where cameras were all trained on her. But she noticed not only cameras are the ones following her every move, it was Jade too, perched on the snack bar ironically watching her hungrily.

She looked back, distracted by the way the brunette had a cupcake on her hand and before the director yelled action, licked the icing slowly. Perrie licked her lips unconsciously and was rewarded by a smirk from Jade.

" Perrie, do that again but with cockiness." the director instructed.

With the teasing Jade was doing, the blonde completely zoned out and didn't realize they were already filming. Perrie held her shit together long enough to finish her part, but ever so often her eyes flicked over to Jade's, whose gaze never faltered. Her eyes skimmed over the way Jade had moved to sit down in her chair, legs spread open, tank top clinging to her form deliciously giving Perrie a little sneak peak of what's underneath.

It was a long tormenting hour.

The two women never had the chance to interact because whenever one's being filmed, the other one's getting styled or other things that frustrated Perrie. She just wanted to go home with Jade and have her way with her right now and when she finally heard the last 'cut!' from the director she packed up her things and the brunette's so they can get out of there faster.

Whilst she was packing arms wrapped around her from behind, she already knew without looking. Jade's scent was very distinct for her and so was the way she made her smile instantly with a touch.

"Hi, love" the brunette greeted softly, resting her chin on Perrie's shoulder and swaying them a bit.

The blonde turned around in the hug and gave her a little peck on the lips, just to keep things PG around the lurking people. She couldn't help however whispering seductively to her girlfriend, "enjoyed the show?"

"Mhmm, very much. So much so that i wanna have a private show myself." Jade replied smoothly. The truth was the brunette has been drooling over Perrie all day and was feeling hot despite appearing collected to the blonde.

Perrie swallowed, her mouth suddenly dry and some other things down south feeling wet.

"I already packed our stuff, give me a few minutes I'll change quickly." Perrie asked, motioning to their things on the set vanity. When she tried to slip away, Jade suddenly pulled her against her body. Trapped between Jade and the vanity, Perrie looked a her girlfriend, confused but majorly turned on. It wasn't that long when they were in a similar position like this, only this time, it wasn't a kitchen counter.

"No, I've been eye fucking you all day in that suit and lord help me but if I have to pay for that myself, I'll make sure that I'll be actually fucking you off of it."

Jade commanded sternly, her tone in contrast of the soft kisses she's laying on the blonde's neck. To hell to whoever's watching them, she's been wound up all day.

Perrie's eyes fluttered for a moment and she swears if Jade wasn't holding her as tight as she was, she would've fallen a little.

"Got it?" Jade confirmed again after not having heard a response from the blonde. In her defense, she was very occupied at the moment. She nodded and they went over to Leigh and Jesy to say goodbye and explain to the stylist that they're too tired to change. There was a glint in the stylists' eyes that proves they don't believe them, especially with the way Jade was running her fingers on Perries waist inside the coat but they just said their goodbyes too.

She slid her hand from around Perrie's waist, not so subtly grazing the blonde's ass so she could intertwine their fingers and walk her to the car.