Teaspoon

A little fluff with our lovely Jerrie <3

/2 am and still cant sleep/ posted 5 min ago

Perrie locked her phone and put it on her bedside. It was another attempt to try to sleep. something she has been having a hard time doing since yesterday.It has been hard getting into her routine since the last show of the tour ended.

Hatchi looked curiously at her, head tilted to the side, almost knowing that her owner was bound to grab some food soon.

And he was right, Perrie stood up to go to the pantry in the kitchen and opened up her favorite crisps. She contemplated eating on the sofa but was lazy to turn the lights on, so she retired to her room with Hatchi hot on her tracks.

"Want some Hatchi?" she asked with enthusiasm, her lovely dog wagged his tail in response.

The two ate while streaming movies, Perrie feeding him with her left hand and using the right to feed herself.

When the blonde geordie was done, she drank water and went to the bathroom to wash up and brush her teeth. This is why she didnt hear her front door open.

Hatchi peeked out the bedroom and would've barked surely if it was any other person, but it was his friend Jade he saw strutting through the house in her pajamas. He wagged and panted happily, having another person as company for both her and his owner.

"Alright Hatchi, where is she?" Jade comically asked the dog, who dipped his head inside the room and peeked outside again as if telling her to follow him. Which Jade did.

Perrie was just wiping her face on her way outh the bathroom when she was startled by Jade's presence.

"What are you doing here?" the blonde asked, although she was already grateful that Jade showed up.

Jade walked over to her and put away the towel Perrie was holding only to be replaced by her hands. "Heard you couldn't sleep, and thought maybe I can help."

Perrie smiled widely, pulling a chuckling brunette with her to her bed and under the covers.

"Can I be little spoon tonight?" Perrie asked softly, while she faced Jade on her side.

"Hmmm, aren't you always little spoon?" the brunette teased, but nevertheless kissing Perrie softly ",of course you can, love. As long as you're close to me"

Perrie returned the good night kiss one last time before turning around and making sure Jade is pressed against her and her own hands sitting atop Jade's.

And just like all the other times Perrie slept with Jade, she slept soundly and with faded worries.