All that cake

“Jade Babe, I can’t anymore” Perrie groaned, her hand poised on her stomach and the other on her heart. It seems like she’s having heartburn from all the tasting she's been doing the whole afternoon.

Jade pouted, a small bit of sponge cake gripped between her fingers. Ever since she was invited to do an episode of Great British Bake Off for charity, she has been practicing almost everyday. Almost given the fact that Perrie got annoyed the other day with the lack of attention and literally picked Jade up and carried her to their room and pinned her down. 

“Just a bit more Pez please, I’ve adjusted the sugar in this. How about I put a bit of whip cream on it?” The brunette pleaded. She admits that she’s been going overboard and there’s probably no comparison when she finally gets to the tent but she wants to do really well. 

Perrie looked away fast, if people knew how hard it is to say no to her girlfriend asking for something, she’s probably gonna be given an award or something. 

A piece of cake with a big dollop of whip cream came into view and suddenly a warm breath touched her ear. She shivered and closed her eyes, the same time the brunette bit her earlobe and licked. Perrie gasped, giving Jade the opportunity to push the cake in her mouth lightly, muffling her moans. 

Jade turned Perrie’s head towards her roughly and kissed her, tasting the remnants of the cake and whip cream. The blonde admits, this one taste loads better than the other ones.

“Delicious?” Jade asked, the tip of her lips still touching Perrie’s. 

The blonde twisted on her seat and trapped Jade  between her legs. She kissed her more, grabbing her waist. Before she can make it any deeper, Jade pulled away. Perrie opened her eyes slowly, feeling more drunk by her girlfriend's lips than all of the liquor she managed to consume in the cocktail cakes.

Jade smirked, knowing full well the effect she had on Perrie. The blonde sighed, and propped her head on her hand staring at Jade wistfully while she continued with the last few touches of the cakes. 

About a couple of tasting and spilled ingredients later, Jade finally presented the finished goods to Perrie. It was her final recipe she said, no need to overthink if she's going to change anything. 

Perrie gave her a questioning look, her girlfriend might not change anything but she would for sure overthink it. 

"How is it?" Jade asked, biting her lip nervously. She saw Perrie smile slowly, " They turned out just like you babe, perfect. You're gonna win for sure." 

Jade blushed and laughed, "You're so corny but thank you Pez, I really just wanna do well."

Perrie stared at her pink tinged cheeks and pulled Jade against her. The brunette's arms instantly coming up around her neck.

Perrie kissed her softly and trailed her lips on her jawline and down her neck. Jade's grip which was now on Perrie's hair tightened, her eyelids fluttering. 

"I loved the nipples on the cake you made, but now I wanna taste yours."

-----

It's now the day of the bake-off and Jade has been escorted to the venue alone since Perrie was still stuck in the studio, much to her dismay. 
Jade was supposed to be there with her and Leigh too but she had to film the episode first then she'll go straight to the studio. 

"Lee-lee can you pass me my notebook, there's some revisions I need to do." Perrie asked Leigh and checked her phone while she did. 

Leigh was startled mid reach as the studio door was abruptly pushed open, revealing Jade in her star baker apron.

"Guys I won!" She screamed, making Perrie stand and Leigh clap. She ran and jumped into Perrie's arms, knocking the wind out of her a bit.

"Yes, I told you! I'm so proud of you." Perrie kissed her face all over, eliciting giggles from the smaller geordie. Then her lips were captured in a searing kiss and suddenly she's more happy about this than winning. 

The moment she moaned was the moment Leigh protested, "No uh uh! Jadey I'm proud of you too but get a room." 

Jade laughed breathily while she sucked on Perrie's earlobe making the blonde almost drop her. The younger geordie looked at Leigh over Jade's shoulder as the brunette continued her actions.

"Well Leigh this room is the nearest we've got so unless you want to see us 'celebrate' my baby's win, you better find Kamille a-and mmm," Jade licked her neck,"go have some lunch with her right now."

"You guys are animals" she shook her head in disbelief but laughed, "not on my seat okay?!" She reminded them, pointing accusingly like they have already done it. 

Jade nodded, finally looking at her "Just promise to lock the door on your way out" she winked before the older band member left them be.

A/N: this prompt wasn't even in my list but I whipped it up cos im proud of Jadey for winning star baker💙