Top of Your World

"Did you pack some insect repellent?" Perrie asked, checking one of the pockets of Jade's hiking bag on the floor.

The brunette was amusingly watching her girlfriend, "Yep, 2 bottles of it." she answered.

Perrie didn't look up but acknowledged it with a nod and went back to looking at her list. "Thermal Jacket?" she asked again, feeling the clothes packed together in the main compartment.

"Mhmm"

"And erm...First aid kit?" The blonde asked one last time, referring to her list again.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that!" Jade exclaimed, slapping her hand on her head.

Perrie bolted up and ran to the bathroom, "What?! How can you forget? What if you accidentally fall down..." Jade heard the blonde's rant fading as she went in rummaging their drawers for a kit and hearing it get louder when Perrie walked back still on it, "...or you sprain your ankle, or ---" she was cut off by the older geordie laughing.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't forget, I was just messing with you it was too easy." she apologized but still controlling her fits of laughter until she saw Perrie pouting, and squeezing in the extra kit in one of the pockets. Jade heart melted at how worried her girlfriend is, she's been on the edge eversince both her and Leigh were accepted to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro for charity.

The brunette watched as Perrie slowly zipped up the bag, "Come here, baba" she called her, reaching out her arms. Perrie looked at her tearfully and walked to Jade's open arms and sitting on her lap. She linked her arms behind Jade's neck and buried her face at the crook of it.

"I'm so worried, I wish I was also accepted to go with you so we can look out for each other." Perrie voiced out. It wasn't only her girlfriend going on the trip, but also one of her best friends. The same best friend who complains during rehearsals. She chuckled lightly due to the thought, drawing Jade's attention.

"What?" the brunette inquired, finally smiling after hearing Perrie's laugh.

"Can you imagine Lee-lee going 'I caaaaaan't' in the middle of the hike?" the younger geordie laughed.

"I actually can," Jade answered, laughing with her. "But I'd rather have you stay here than risk your safety or health." she finished, kissing her girlfriend on the crown of her head.

Perrie suddenly lifted her face, her eyes closed and gave the brunette an Eskimo kiss. The tender gesture said everything about how appreciative the younger geordie was.

Their nose still touching, Perrie then opened her eyes. And man, Jade just..she can't help but get lost in them.

"What?" the blonde whispered, nudging her slightly.

"Hmm?" Jade tilted her head, finally getting out of the trance..well a bit.

Perrie giggled and Jade couldn't help but smile. "You were going to say something, your lips suddenly pursed like it does when you're holding back. I bet it's something cheesy!" she teased, winking at her.

She knows her too well, thought Jade. And whether it's cheesy or not, she wanted Perrie to know. So in her most sincere voice, she whispered, "I've died a thousand deaths because of your eyes.." she started, kissing Perrie and pulling away to finish, "and breathed back to life by your lips."

Tears welled up in both of their eyes, the blonde was rendered speechless, not having any banter.

For a minute they turned quiet until Jade broke the silence. "C'mon love, let's go to bed." she invited, pulling Perrie back with her to lay down under the covers.

They faced each other, like they do every night that they're together. If they're not too tired, this is when they talked the most intimate, shared their deepest thoughts. You couldn't count the secrets they shared in these type of conversations.

"I'm worried because I know how you are when you're determined. I love that you are but sometimes you push yourself too hard and don't realize it plus I'm going to miss you." Perrie started, stroking the dip on Jade's hip.

"I know. I'm going to keep myself in check and promise to ask for help or stop when it gets too much. And I'm going to miss you too..and your sex" Jade deadpanned, making the blonde scoff in disbelief.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, trying to look offended but failing.

Jade shrugged, "It's more than a week! That's a long time of not getting any action from you"

The younger geordie shook her head, her girlfriend turned from cheesy to horny real quick.

"Well maybe, I can give you a little good luck present to hold you off til you come home." she said wickedly, already seeing the excited glint on Jade's eyes before leaning over to trail kisses on her neck hotly.

As Perrie was situated on top of Jade, the brunette suddenly looked up at her. "Hey Pez, you don't have to worry about me not taking care of myself, because I will do everything so I'll be able to come home to you."

Jade leaned up the moment Perrie leaned down to share a passionate kiss.

The next morning, Perrie stirred awake, feeling cold by the lack of company. Opening her eyes, there was a note with Jade's handwriting taped on the first-aid kit she packed in her girlfriend's bag last night.

'Pezza,

I'm leaving this here, in case you fall down or hurt yourself (which I hope won't happen). While we're apart, we have to take care of each other the best that we can so we can come home to each other soon. I love you, baba. I'll see you soon.

Jadey X'

A/N: I'm seeing the progress of Jade and Leigh-anne along with the other celebs on their journey and I'm so proud of them but still so nervous. But like a lot of things, they can do it!