Widdle ol' Jimin

~•~

The activity had ended and it was late evening. The sun had just set and the stars, one by one, popping up.
Raemi takes in a deep breath, and smiles. She truly was enjoying the fun times with her friends. As she bids her friends goodbye, she was reminded of that rich bastard.
Raemi opens the door and enters to her large wooden room. She acknowledges the fact he wasn't in here and was relieved. His annoying presence wasn't here. She strolls to the wooden closet and takes out some clothes. New, cosy pyjamas to be specific. She stares down at the flowery patterned clothing.

Jungkook: Are you seriously admiring pyjamas?
He laughs and scoffs. Raemi scowls at him and makes a face.

Raemi: You don't know how comfy new Primark pyjamas are.
She scoffs.

Raemi: Well of course, you don't shop from low stores like that, huh?
Jungkook looked at her amused.

Jungkook: Hm, your right. Maybe I should shop there next time to see this comfy pyjamas you love so much.
He smiles and it was genuine. Raemi's heart starts to beat louder as they stare at each other for a few seconds.

Raemi: Y-Yeah, whatever.
Suddenly Jungkook's figure comes closer to Raemi's as she searches for her undergarments, and his body engulfs her. Raemi gasps as his body warmth spreads to her.

Raemi: Wh-What are you doing?
She asks barely a whisper and her cheeks bright. Indescribable feelings were what she felt.

Jungkook: Just getting shampoo.
He smiles, teasingly. The guy knew what he was doing to her but Raemi doesn't realise.
He stands there for a while and she looks down at her feet.

Jungkook: What's wrong, what's the red face for?
He lightly lets out, playfully.

Raemi: You stink,
She retorts.

Raemi: That's why.

Jungkook: Ouch.
He says as if her words stung. He smacks her ass before leaving and she glares. He makes a playful face before heading into the en-suite. Raemi widens her eyes when she realises he got into the shower before her.

Raemi: You-
All was heard was his adorable, teasing laugh echoing the room. Raemi couldn't help but let out a soft smile, but it disappears as soon as she realises her actions.

Raemi: That dickhead.
She mutter under her breath. He seemed like an innocent angel, but was actually the devil in disguise. She tuts to herself.
(a/n: isnt raemi the cutest😂)

-

Next Morning, Activity:

The sun was hotter than usual. All the windows in the hall opened letting the slightest breezes in.

Instructor: Good morning, everyone.
Joy groans at his words.

Joy: Fuck him, he ruined my sleep.
You laugh at her words and Raemi grins. The three of you were sitting on the benches at the corner, whilst everyone else was spread out in the hall on each bench.

Joy: But he's lowkey hot.
Raemi groans now.

Raemi: You and your-

Y/N: Oh my god, you read my mind, babe.
You wink at her as Raemi rolls her eyes.

Instructor: Today we will be getting into groups. Don't worry you can stay with your friends. But at least 10 in each group.
You already start looking around, but listen to the mans words. 

Instructor: In groups you'll decide each other's positions. You'll be stitching blankets. They have to have a great design and be fluffy!
The hall groans.