Bestest Of Friends

~ • ~

The sun was up high. The atmosphere already hot but your frustration making it even warmer.

Y/N: Yah, Kang Raemi! Get your ass out!
You ruffle up your browny, black hair. You were in a creamy white crop top and a really short denim short.
Your eyes sparkle as the shy (until you get to know her) Raemi walks out in the short summer dress, you picked out for her. Raemi, your best friend, who you found hard to persuade, was coming with you to a summer camp. You wanted to experience some new things. She hates the idea but couldn't say no to her best friend, you. She loved you and all but hated how you made her were such a short summer dress. Raemi's tanned, beautiful long legs were exposed and so was her sexy collarbone. Her facial features were cute and innocent, just like her.

Y/N: You look amazing! I told you, you'd look sexy!
She whines.

Raemi: I didn't want to look sexy.
She mumbles under her breath.

Y/N: Whats that?
You say, knowing word to word what she had just said.

Raemi: Nothing.
She says innocently smiling at you. You make a face.

Y/N: I know exactly what you said, Rae.
She sighs. Then pushes her heavy suitcase into the boot. Also another thing, Raemi hated was that the camp was nearly a month long.

Y/N: I can't wait!
You squeal to your best friend, who just softly smiles because she was quite excited to have some summer fun with you. You guys were about to go into Univeristy and needed some chill before going back into busy lives.

-

Raemi drives as she was older, and wanted to drive. You didn't mind but wanted to move your body to the beats so preferred not driving.

Raemi: I only drove because once you start driving, we'll probably end up dead before we get there.
She laughs. You look at her, glaring.

Y/N: Hey!

Raemi: Actually, dying before we get there doesn't sound so bad, huh?
Raemi teasingly says, wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/N: Yah don't say that!
You turn the volume up, as your favourite band Beyond The Scene(BTS) was on the CD. You start singing in a voice everyone would hate. Raemi sings along with you, laughing at your hyper self.

-

You pull the heavy suitcase with you and reach the old woman behind the desk. She looked moody as she clicks on the computer but smiles beautifully at the two of you.

Y/N: Hi, we're here for the summer camp.

Woman: Names, sweetheart.

Raemi: Kim Y/N and Kang Raemi.
She nods, typing away.

Woman: The bigger room are to your left, which you seem to have ordered.
You nod, and smirk at Raemi's wide eyes.

Woman: There are signs. Enjoy, girls.

Y/N: Thanks, Ma'am.

Raemi: Thank you.
You two bow down slightly, in formality. And then follow signs to your room. You push in the key and open up to the special room you had paid extra for. It was huge. A big double bed in the middle, with clean and pretty-patterned bedsheets. A sofa in front of the bed, and a rug with some board games stacked up. And a door most probably leading into a en-suite. You leave your suitcase to the side and smirk at Raemi. She smirks back. Then the two of you run and jump onto the bed.
The two of your bodies melt into the bed.

Raemi: Maybe this will be fun, huh?

Y/N: What did I tell you?
You smile cockily. She pushes you and you fall of the bed. You scream.

Y/N: My fucking back!
She cackles and watches you from the bed.

Raemi: Oops.
She says teasingly, and covering her mouth.

Y/N: Shut up!
You say rubbing your back and then getting over to tickle her. She stays blank-face, a small smile on after the incident. Your face pales. You forgot your best friend didn't have tickles and that if you tickle her, she'll attack back. Twice the harder.
You frown as you see her wicked face over yours and she attacks your armpits, in which you laugh loudly. Your stomach hurting badly.

Speaker: Everyone make your way to the hall please!
A speaker booms outside the door, the two of you halt at the announcement.

Y/N: Right, let's go!

Raemi: Yeah lets go!

-

It was an introduction to the camp. The woman named, Mrs Lee, had explained plain rules and the schedule. There was more of free periods but there will be activities taking place, here and there. It was getting boring as she blabbed and laughed at herself.

Y/N: This is taking too long. I want food.
You moaned and Raemi nodded, agreeing with you.

??: Oh come on, Miss. We love the view of you, but we got things to do!
An immature boy screamed whilst she was talking. You scoffed when the teacher slightly blushed and nodded. The boy was grey-haired, very handsome, you admit.
You nudge Raemi.

Y/N: He's hot.

Raemi: You player.
She rolls her eyes, referring to the amount of times you've seen a guy and called him hot.

Y/N: But I could totally hit this one up.
You say biting your lips and staring shamelessly.

Raemi: Shut it. We can finally escape.
You immediately close your mouth as the woman dismisses you.
It was rude of disrupting Mrs Lee, but you didn't complain as the group was finally allowed back in there rooms. You saw the group of boys ahead. They were laughing and happily enjoying the time with each other.
When one of the eye-smile guy turns around, feeling your gaze. Your head, instantly, turns around avoiding his gaze.

Raemi: I crave for some kimchi.

Y/N: I'll cook.

Raemi: You'll end up burning the kitchen.
She laughs and you glare.

Y/N: But I can cook. You can't.
You smile, cheekily as she makes an annoyed face. You pinch her cheeks.

Y/N: Aw~ I got you didn't I? Hm? Hm? HM?
She smacks your hand off and you two chortle.

-

a/n:

welcome to the book, kids :) how are you guys?

new book! it's a cool book I thought of! hope you enjoy it~

it'll get better, trust me ;)

stay safe~

peace outttt!