Fake Love

~•~

The colourful beads were organised onto the benches. Everyone was in pairs and creating friendship bracelets for each other, under the dazzling sun.
It was way too hot to be making bracelets but you went along with the flow.
You paired up with Raemi. Settling into your seats, you ponder for a while about your design. Your bottom lips pout out as you reach over for a white bead.
Just behind you, Joy passes over and pats your shoulder.

Joy: Sorry, Imma be with yoongi.

Y/N: Bro, flexing your taken life.
You roll your eyes and huff.

Joy: No, I'm actually sorry. I feel bad. I'd be with you two.
You two scoff at her, for being an idiot for apologising.
She gives a peck on your cheeks. You two grow soft.
You were feeling odd and confused so her peck made your heart soft.

Raemi: We're not angry, idiot. Go.
She giggles and rushes over to her man. Another bead was added to your bracelet.

Y/N: So. You like Jimin?
You ask out of nowhere. Raemi's eyes widen at your suddenness.

Raemi: How-how'd you know?

Y/N: I've heard it around...
Actually you over heard her confessing to him.

Raemi: I... I do.

Y/N: Liking Jimin.
You scoff. Only because he moved on before you could even confess. She furrows her eyebrows. My love life has turned into fake love... You wanted to scream out and sob, but luckily could hold it in.

Raemi: How can i not?

Raemi: He's so sweet and caring. So funny and makes my day. He's so genuine.
She adds to her words. But she was lowkey upset because he hasn't replied to her words and practically ignored her. He just talks as if she never even confesses in the first place.

You two look up to see him being a dork with Seokjin. Your heart does a flip. That feeling you've been getting lately but pushing far, far away. As you knew, it'd pain once Raemi and Jim in get together.

Y/N: But he's a guy.
You childishly speak whilst adding a pearl to the middle of the bracelet.

Raemi: Oh, shut up.
Raemi laughs.

Raemi: Being like your mum, aren't you?
You make an offended face.

Y/N: Hey... don't say that.

Raemi: But you are.
She huffs.

Y/N: Whatever.
Jimin looks away from Jin and up to Raemi. Specifically, the two of you but he couldn't even look at you in the eye. Not after that incident.
He smiles at Raemi and waves, as she giggles back like the love puppy she became. You quickly avert your eyes to your beads and just sigh. At least, Raemi was talking to you again. But was it even right because you had this slight dislike to her. She stole him. Because you were acting like an insecure idiot.

-

The evening sky set right after you had a snack from the cafeteria. It was a cheese pastry. Yes, nothing can go wrong with some pastry.

You walk towards your dorm room, wanting to lay in bed and scroll on your phone. However, your feet stops when you see a figure running towards you.
You raise an eyebrow, as Jungkook huffs and puffs in front of you.

Y/N: You alright there, Kook?
He points a finger and takes one breath, and that was all he needed to get his breath back.

Y/N: Talk about stamina?
He smirks at your remark.